{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About my activity.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D3adly

Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Evoke v Deadly
Registration date : 2011-06-13

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Well,between life kicking my Butt,me looking for a job and my xbox needing repair I really havn't been able to get on like I used to.This month is going to be busy and next month probably even more so with me finishing school up and going out of state.I will try to be on more often when I find out what's wrong with my xbox.Every action I try to do on the menu is laggy and it takes like 5 minutes to look at one message if anyone can pinpoint the problem for me.That is all.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Alrite bro its cool... Thanks for letting us know.. Hope to see you in action soon
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Do you have warranty on it?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

It's okay, after the busy month + that we had at the end of last GB season, everyone is taking a break from Black Ops right now anyway. Thanks for letting us know though.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
D3adly

Number of posts : 3
Gamertag : Evoke v Deadly
Registration date : 2011-06-13

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 am

No prob.And I'm trying to find out if the warranty is still good on it or not.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 am

Well you can look on the back of your 360 and see the manufactured date. If it's 2008 or above your covered. If not you'll need to pay. Which most likely it'll be cheaper to just get a new one. There running all kinds of deals anyway. $99 at Gamestop will get you a refurbished 360 with a 20 gig HDD and a wireless controller.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

About my activity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About my activity.   About my activity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About my activity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: