{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you most looking forward to this year?

Go down 
+6
HellHammer
w01fsk7aag
asap
MoH Saint
Shotty
crapgamer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which games are you most looking forward to?
Modern Warfare 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap34%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 13 ]
Battlefield 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap13%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Gears Of War 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap11%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Forza 4
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap5%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
The Witcher 2
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap5%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Uncharted 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap0%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo CE Anniversary
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap13%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
 5% [ 2 ]
Rage
 5% [ 2 ]
Batman Arkham City
What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_lcap8%What games are you most looking forward to this year? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

What games are you most looking forward to this year? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 am

Just a little poll to see which games you guys are most looking forward to this year. Feel free to pick more then one as it's multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 am

MW3 because I'm a COD fanboy and Halo CE remake because it's gonna be freaking awesome
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

why isn't "Fusion's Odd" a choice we can pick?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

MoH Saint wrote:
why isn't "Fusion's Odd" a choice we can pick?

Because there were more then enough real choices, plus we all know there is a whole thread dedicated to how off fusion is already in the barracks!
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Arkham City and MW3 are the ones im going to be playing.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:20 pm

battlefield 3 motherfuckers StUfF better be good
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
battlefield 3 motherfuckers StUfF better be good

30 frames per second! 4 person "squad" based chat! How could it fail? lol Battlefield can lick my nuts for 30 FPS, what is this 2004? seriously.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

the human eye can only see at 30 fps so what does it matter African American?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Actually games with less then 60 FPS tend to give me headaches. The fact that we've only seen PC footage of this game is also disturbing as well, since the game releases in October. It's a shame when games have potential and then ruin it with things like low frame rates and 4 person squad based chat.

What is EA and Dice's aversion to full on team based chat? I mean Star Wars Battlefront 2 supported it and was 12 v 12.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Actually games with less then 60 FPS tend to give me headaches. The fact that we've only seen PC footage of this game is also disturbing as well, since the game releases in October. It's a shame when games have potential and then ruin it with things like low frame rates and 4 person squad based chat.

What is EA and Dice's aversion to full on team based chat? I mean Star Wars Battlefront 2 supported it and was 12 v 12.

you're old. it does that to all old people.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Good one, Hellhammer gets worse headaches then I do when it comes to lower frame rates. He used to only be able to play the PS3 versions of COD for little chunks because the frame rate would drop so low on that version.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Good one, Hellhammer gets worse headaches then I do when it comes to lower frame rates. He used to only be able to play the PS3 versions of COD for little chunks because the frame rate would drop so low on that version.

hes a sickly nerd everything would give him headaches
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm

lol says the one with the thick Butt millhouse glasses over here rofl.

The fact of the matter is that more frames per second = smoother gameplay, plain and simple.

30 FPS is laughable. Might as be a fidgeting flip book.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 pm

only MW3 and GoW3 for me and I wont even be able to get them until december
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 pm

mw3 im looking forward too
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 pm

HellHammer wrote:

The fact of the matter is that more frames per second = smoother gameplay, plain and simple.

get some hair cream for that receding hairline nerd i dont wear glasses! =]
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:32 am

HellHammer wrote:

"lol says the one with the thick Butt millhouse glasses over here rofl."

lllooollll

30 FPS is laughable. Might as be a fidgeting flip book"

It's like mario on the NES.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am

Well the plain fact of the matter is, you're canadian, enough said.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 am

Secondly the human eye is actually capable of about 100 FPS, and if you really wanna play around with FPS and SEE the difference betwen 30 FPS and 60:

http://frames-per-second.appspot.com/
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 am

HellHammer wrote:
Secondly the human eye is actually capable of about 100 FPS, and if you really wanna play around with FPS and SEE the difference betwen 30 FPS and 60:

http://frames-per-second.appspot.com/

you didnt have a firsty, and no, anythinjg more than 30 is just fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:18 am

Yes, which stops the strobing effect that causes headaches for a lot of people such as myself, and makes things look and play better.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 am

Wolf sounds as delusional as the PS3 fanboys on N4G trying to tell us all why 30 FPS is fine...lol Obviously it's going to cause some people problems with the lower frame rate. Why at this stage in the game they would even bother to release something at less then 60 FPS is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

Especially if the online play is locked at 30FPS, I'd rather look at a game that looks like a PS2 game to play online running at 60+ FPS over even a realistic looking game running at 30.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am

crapgamer wrote:
Wolf sounds as delusional as the PS3 fanboys on N4G trying to tell us all why 30 FPS is fine...lol Obviously it's going to cause some people problems with the lower frame rate. Why at this stage in the game they would even bother to release something at less then 60 FPS is beyond me.

ya, SOME people? ask yourself how that makes sense.....i just woke up if that doesnt make sense either lmao
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 am

Not everyone suffers with eye strain and things like that. So "Some people" makes perfect sense. I cant watch 3-D movies without getting a really bad headache. I cant play online games, especially fast paced online games with low frame rates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you most looking forward to this year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next