{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you most looking forward to this year?

Go down 
+6
HellHammer
w01fsk7aag
asap
MoH Saint
Shotty
crapgamer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which games are you most looking forward to?
Modern Warfare 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 13 ]
Battlefield 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Gears Of War 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Forza 4
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
The Witcher 2
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Uncharted 3
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Halo CE Anniversary
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Elder Scrolls Skyrim
 5% [ 2 ]
Rage
 5% [ 2 ]
Batman Arkham City
What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 am

crapgamer wrote:
Not everyone suffers with eye strain and things like that. So "Some people" makes perfect sense. I cant watch 3-D movies without getting a really bad headache. I cant play online games, especially fast paced online games with low frame rates.

sounds like you should be spending money at the hospital and not on video games lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

Lot's of people have issues with 3-D and things like that. That is why there are warning all over everything that has it.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 am

but we arent talking about 3d.....
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 am

Stop trying to defend this damn game. You'll never understand how I feel about the 30 FPS crap. It's almost a slow motion feeling when your gaming at such a low frame rate. If better looking games like Crysis 2, Rage and Skyrim all run 60 FPS, there is honestly no excuse for Battlefield 3 to run at 30.

Also, squad based chat is the lamest thing I've ever heard of....SMDH.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 am

how exactly did you ever play swbf2 if this this that big a problem to you? you know you played hours at a time too.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 am

SWBF2 isn't nearly as fast paced, there aren't any real environmental to look at. Less pixels and things like that. As I've grown as a gamer I've definitely come to realize that a better locked in frame rate is a plus.

If you go back and play SWBF2 like I have recently you'd see what I'm talking about, even that game now moves like it's in slow motion.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 am

crapgamer wrote:
SWBF2 isn't nearly as fast paced, there aren't any real environmental to look at. Less pixels and things like that. As I've grown as a gamer I've definitely come to realize that a better locked in frame rate is a plus.

If you go back and play SWBF2 like I have recently you'd see what I'm talking about, even that game now moves like it's in slow motion.

you're telling me that battlefield is FAST PACED LMAO?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

They are marketing it as direct competition to COD. Which is a fast paced, team based FPS game.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 pm

They're marketing it as competition that doesn't mean its the same thing. Battlefield is a slower game crapgamer.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 pm

I think your out of touch with the games now days. I mean they are offering tanks, 24 players on consoles, destructible environments ect... That screams fast paced. Battlefield 2 MC was fast paced, cant really say much for the Bad Company games as I didn't play them.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I think your out of touch with the games now days. I mean they are offering tanks, 24 players on consoles, destructible environments ect... That screams fast paced. Battlefield 2 MC was fast paced, cant really say much for the Bad Company games as I didn't play them.

UHHHH LOL. LOL. LOL. BF2MC FAST PACED LOL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.

not to mention destructible environments and tanks are nooothing new and are traits of slower paced games, like battlefield 2, both bad companies and 1942.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

I thought BF2MC was very fast paced, you had to hustle your Butt off to avoid tanks, choppers, snipers ect...
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 pm

maybe if you running through the middle every time like a dumbass
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Didn't I slap you in BF2MC? I cant remember if you were in that match or not, but that match we had with SOR was pretty fast paced.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 pm

you slap me? no. that was onslaught. that match wasn't fast paced either because we sat in buildings for 15 minutes.

im not sure if you're trying to offend me by bringing that up it was with a clan I dont like with people i dont like but why else would you bring it up lmao?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Dude I remember running over that Josh kid with a jeep...lmao good times...
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:46 pm

LMAO he was probably the maddest person in the clan after that match it was so funny. He always was a crybaby...
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 am

mw3 gears 3 and bf3
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 am

Mw3 is the same shitty game engine from mw2, IW is a wreck and there just producing another shitty game and money grabbing. Bf3 is 5 years in developement and the second time they've rebuilt the frostbite 2 game engine, its going to be epic and the 4 person squad chat works great because more then that on a team is so hard to actually coordinate and call guys out, works great plus bad company 2 hasa already been better then mw2
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am

V8_JuIcE wrote:
Mw3 is the same shitty game engine from mw2, IW is a wreck and there just producing another shitty game and money grabbing. Bf3 is 5 years in developement and the second time they've rebuilt the frostbite 2 game engine, its going to be epic and the 4 person squad chat works great because more then that on a team is so hard to actually coordinate and call guys out, works great plus bad company 2 hasa already been better then mw2

bad company 2 was terrible..........mw2 was really REALLY good the only problem was commando and oma and StUfF.

funnily enough mw3 is an updated mw2 WITHOUT those bullshit things.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

V8_JuIcE wrote:

MW2 sold over 20 million copies, and scored a 96 out of 100 on Metacritic. Even though I'm not a fan of MW2 in reality, I still liked it better that BC2.

All I hear from Battlefield fans is how Dice is using the "New Frostbite Engine" when in reality it's just a modified on. Just like MW3. Also, keep in mind ALL OF THE BF3 FOOTAGE WE'VE SEEN IS FROM A SUPPED UP PC. Where as all of the MW3 footage we've seen is run off a Xbox 360.

It's less then a few months before the release of Battlefield 3 and we still haven't seen any real console footage and that's pretty bad IMHO.

When you have games like Skyrim and Rage, both of which have been running full 60 FPS on the Xbox 360 you have to ask why Battlefield 3 isn't.

The 4 person squd chat from a competitive gaming clan's standpoint is a place that I speak from as well. How if GB's going to work for it? What if you have 5 men in the GB, does that mean 1 cant hear the whole time? Tons of questions like that go through my mind.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

BF3 looks like StUfF. Just like all of the other BF games!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you most looking forward to this year?   What games are you most looking forward to this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you most looking forward to this year?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2