{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced    Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  5962033015_da6b69472e_o

Today at the San Diego Comic-Con, Microsoft and LucasArts announced the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle. Check out the pictures of it below (or here in fullscreen), which show you what a transformed (or design inspired) R2-D2 looks like as an Xbox 360 system and C-3PO as a golden Xbox 360 controller. Also included is the first white Kinect for Xbox 360 Sensor. As in previous custom Xbox 360 consoles from Microsoft, this Xbox 360 features custom power on and off sounds, in this case the bleeps and bloops of R2-D2. This special edition Xbox 360 is being released to commemorate the launch of the Kinect Star Wars game.
The Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle won’t be available until an estimated Holiday 2011 window, but it is already up for pre-order here on Amazon.com.
Here are the details of the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle, from Microsoft:
This first ever custom Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle includes an R2-D2 blue-and-white themed console, a custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controller inspired by C-3PO and the first ever white Kinect sensor. The bundle is set to debut alongside Kinect Star Wars this holiday, but is available now for pre-order through participating retailers. Priced at $449.99, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle will include:

Kinect Star Wars game

Custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 Console with custom sounds

White Kinect Sensor

Custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

320 GB Hard Drive

Xbox 360 Wired Headset

Kinect Adventures game

Exclusive downloadable content

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced    Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

I would actually like to get this but I'd prefer the Gears Xbox, but if I had the choice I'd choose this one simply because it comes with a Kinect and it's a pretty good deal for all that + kinect.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced    Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Ya, I think it's cool. The fact that it doesn't actually say "Star Wars" on it also makes me like it. Shows it's not some cheap name branded thing. I actually dig the white Kinect though, looks tight.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced    Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Looks fuckin Odd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced    Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle announced
Page 1 of 1