{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Empty
PostSubject: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

I was just kind of curious, I mean I personally pay attention to it a little bit, but I don't take stock in how my team performs. The first couple of pre season games the first string hardly plays, the third game is the important one, because that's when the starters play the first half and sometimes into the third quarter. Still, teams don't like to give away what they are going to do, I'm especially convinced the Ravens wont show ANYTHING this pre season because we got the Steelers in week 1.

Playing the Eagles in the first pre season game though...
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am

im glad the ravens are playing the eagles first, we'll get to see ed reed laugh in their faces when they start bitching each other out!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Well the starters will only play 1 series, so I doubt Reed is even in their that long. I expect the Ravens to lose with Tyrod Taylor at QB for most of the game, he is this rookie who is backing up Flacco this year.....
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
im glad the ravens are playing the eagles first, we'll get to see ed reed laugh in their faces when they start bitching each other out!

Why do you hate the Eagles, Wolfy? Any particular reason other than sucking crappy's D? Crying or Very sad

Oh, and I usually watch the starters, but I can't really be bothered to watch the scrubs duke it out. I don't care about the outcome at ALL, I just want to see good plays. Plus it's always nice to see my team on TV once again
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 pm

LOL i dont hate the eagles i used to be an eagles fan in middle school but i just like trolololin the MANY eagles fans on here, especially you<3
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 pm

ill be watching the game, mainly only the first 2 quarters though.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

i watch Pre season only till 3rd quarter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?   Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you NFL fans pay attention to pre season football?
Page 1 of 1