{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Xbox 360 Dashboard Called “Twist Controls”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

New Xbox 360 Dashboard Called “Twist Controls” Empty
PostSubject: New Xbox 360 Dashboard Called “Twist Controls”   New Xbox 360 Dashboard Called “Twist Controls” Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 am

Xbox 360’s new dashboard is called “Twist Controls”, at least for now. Robin Burrowes, Xbox Live product marketing manager for EMEA, revealed the new name while speaking with Eurogamer at Gamescom regarding the redesign that will integrate the Kinect voice and motion controls with the menu. The revamped dashboard will also include new channels and a top display, allowing for navigation when using the 360 controller.

Also being added is a Social channel found in the Beacons section, which will allow users to post what they are doing across XBL and Facebook.

“Hopefully it’s easy to browse,” said Burrowes. “It’s intuitive in terms of the way the surfing experience will actually work. The core community have been saying to us, ‘I’m doing this one activity but I really want to play Call of Duty with my mates when I’ve got four or five of them online at the same time.’ People are still text messaging each other and sending messages on other platforms. This is an easier way to do it.”

He went on to say, “Hopefully the new dash will show this service proposition goes beyond gaming,”. “We’ll never lose our focus on that gaming audience. In fact, developing the investment infrastructure to develop programs like cloud storage and Facebook posting and the beacons, are three examples of continuing to invest in that space.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

New Xbox 360 Dashboard Called “Twist Controls”
Page 1 of 1