{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR! Empty
PostSubject: YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!   YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm

This is good acting according to crapgamer.

lololol. No matter how many times I watch that it still sucks.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!   YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 am

This is what I said. Star Wars as it was originally intended was supposed to be like the Cereal shows of the 1940's and 1950's, which in and of itself had that cheesy, over the top acting.

That is just one example of the Serial shows I was talking about, they have ones that are much, much worse.

Anyway, Star Wars is supposed to be like that, dry, over the top and the actors are supposed to come off as bad sometimes. I'm not saying all the acting was great, but Episode 3 in particular is a cinematic favorite of mine. I don't think you could say anyone of the actors in any of the Star Wars movies did a "great acting job" because you can only act with what your given. I mean Liam Neeson of course did a fantastic job in Episode 1, but that's because he had some nice lines and things like that.

In comparison, I find it harder to watch Episodes 4, 5 and 6 because Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are both pretty bad, but then again it was mostly their lines, not so much a statement on acting ability.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!   YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 am

yeah liam neeson did do a great job. Ewan Mcgregor is the only other actor who comes to mind that actually did a good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!   YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOWWERRR!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Entertainment-
Jump to: