{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peyton Manning out this week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Peyton Manning out this week Empty
PostSubject: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

Manning's streak of consecutive games comes to an end. Feel bad for the person who drafted him in out league this year. He probably is going to miss multiple games.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:45 pm

We'll finally get to see just how big of an effect Peyton had on his team.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 pm

The Colts are going to get slapped by the Texans. I don't even see this game being close, Texans beat the Colts last year with Manning. Kerry Collins is TRBL.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm

well poor colt's i wonder how do against the texans with out manning
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:48 pm

They weren't going to win in the first place. Wade Phillips has the Texan's D up to playoff caliber. Sucks for Manning though, no matter how much I can't stand the Colts, I always have liked him.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Poison wrote:
Wade Phillips has the Texan's D up to playoff caliber.

How can you say that without having seen them play yet?
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 pm

From the preseason, the Texans actually played the majority of their D through the first half in all four of their games. Plus Phillips is an excellent D-Coordinator and all the Texans needed was ONE DB and they went out and added Johnathan Joseph, and Daniel Manning from FA
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Poison wrote:
From the preseason

k
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:34 pm

LOL, ya I wouldn't take much stock in pre season even if they played starters every game all game. Most teams run vanilla schemes and don't ruin what they have for the regular season. I always think the Texans are a tough team, but they traditionally have problems against Peyton Manning and the Colts in particular.

If Manning stays out until after the Ravens play the Colts it wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Shotty wrote:
Poison wrote:
From the preseason

k

Lrn2read the rest of what I said, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 pm

crapgamer wrote:
LOL, ya I wouldn't take much stock in pre season even if they played starters every game all game. Most teams run vanilla schemes and don't ruin what they have for the regular season.

This.

Lrn2not over-analyze preseason. No matter what you think, a team's preseason success has NOTHING to do with regular season success. The 0-16 Detroit Lions went 4-0 in the preseason. They were in playoff form!
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 pm

It's not even about the other team tbh, you can just tell by the way the communicated with eachother and how their playstyles flowed flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Plus, moving Mario to WLB is huge, he's basically playing the same position as Clay Matthews and DeMarcus Ware now. Matt Shaub and Andre make up one of the top QB-WR duos in the league and Arian Foster was last years leading rusher. Demeco Ryans is turning into one of the best MLB in the NFL and as I said, they've built the pass defense up to far better than the substandard StUfF we've seen the last 4 years.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 pm

the starters may have played a lot in the preseason but nobody else's did.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I think with Manning out, Texans have to be the favorites to win that division now anyway. I mean Jags are an easy win, Titans probably an easy win ect...
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Titan's will fight the Colts for second, but the Texans will be the only playoff team out of the AFC South.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning out this week   Peyton Manning out this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning out this week
Page 1 of 1