{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!

Go down 
+4
SiNz
REG IV
{TMC}Vulcid
crapgamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 am

Banning. If you're playing online and, well, cheating, they're a part of life. The newly released Modern Warfare 3 is no exception.

According to Modern Warfare 3 developer Infinity Ward, the bannings have begun. "1st round of #MW3 bans going out," tweeted Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling. "Any player attempting to play unfairly or boost rank will be banned from leaderboards and from playing."

You've been warned.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
{TMC}Vulcid

Number of posts : 63
PSN : Vulcid
Registration date : 2011-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 pm

mn their serious this time... lol im glad hacking and shits banned!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 pm

They implemented a lot of things to stop cheaters this time, it's easier to do updates and they do little daily updates that make you have to restart in order to play, so it resets any hacks or cheats.
Back to top Go down
REG IV

REG IV

Number of posts : 59
Gamertag : REG IV
PSN : BOB-
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Why the Crud do people enjoy 'cheating' and hacking and ruining the brand new games. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teammoh.com/
SiNz

SiNz

Number of posts : 38
Gamertag : xS1Nz
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 am

good about time. However i see a lot of people with clan tags that are all decked out....idk how ppl do that.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 am

It's a glitch that is being worked on.
Back to top Go down
{TMC}Vulcid

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 pm

ok cause i was like "wtf he has L3 R3 L3 R3 in his name hes a hacker!" just wait until some crazy dumbass has an idea hacking the security and bans users at will.... i hope THAT never happens *HINT*
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm

{MoH}Erik_568 wrote:
ok cause i was like "wtf he has L3 R3 L3 R3 in his name hes a hacker!" just wait until some crazy dumbass has an idea hacking the security and bans users at will.... i hope THAT never happens *HINT*

There is hardly a thing in real life called "hacking" the media and movies and television have used that word so much it's lost a ton of meaning. There are hackers, but they don't bother with stupid things like video games.

This isn't a hack, it's a glitch in the fact that you can enter in different codes for your tag via Elite. With MW3, they can issue patches super fast and update daily to avoid glitchers.
Back to top Go down
{TMC}Vulcid

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:40 pm

ok then... dont have. to be mean about it
Back to top Go down
MoH Frenzii

MoH Frenzii

Number of posts : 420
Gamertag : MoH Frenzii
PSN : mayhem300
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:16 pm

erik can u please stop posting damn
Back to top Go down
{TMC}Vulcid

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:23 pm

dude.... i dont POST too much... im staying up to date im sorry if it aint what u like but im just trying to stay active... i cant use chatroom if ONLY there was a ext3 chat room here it would be easier to connect
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 pm

crapgamer wrote:
{MoH}Erik_568 wrote:

There is hardly a thing in real life called "hacking" the media and movies and television have used that word so much it's lost a ton of meaning. There are hackers, but they don't bother with stupid things like video games.

This isn't a hack, it's a glitch in the fact that you can enter in different codes for your tag via Elite. With MW3, they can issue patches super fast and update daily to avoid glitchers.

well yeah they do actually *cough*psn last spring LOL
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

crapgamer wrote:
{MoH}Erik_568 wrote:

people are getting banned for have those buttons in there name
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 pm

SiNz wrote:
good about time. However i see a lot of people with clan tags that are all decked out....idk how ppl do that.

there will always be hacks and mods its cod lol there was already mods 2 days b4 it was even out.. hackers will always find a way around it and they cant stop boosting either because theres so much ways to hid it like truring the recording option off and theres just to dam much boosters but they shouldnt patch the fun glitches tho like the wall barriers 4 survivial mode and the clan tag glitch shouldnt be fixed because its a small glitch its not effecting gameplay at all so yea its super easy to do as well lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!   Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bannings Begin!
Page 1 of 1