{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That was fun

Go down 
+3
MoH Grave
fusion
crapgamer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:32 pm

The MW3 GB's we got last night were pretty fun. GG's all around. I'm pretty surprised that we did so well considering the lack of playtime and chemistry. Should be cool to see where we end up in a couple of weeks of practice and GB's.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah, we were able to see what we need to work on. I've noticed three things:

1) Pick Bottom on dome TDM

2) Don't stick your head out/rush/be a hero when you're up on TDM

3) We need to work on not camping corners on SND. Each person gets a sight-line. When that happens, they cant get past you to your teammates or the bomb. Much better strat than just sitting at the bomb site. It prevents them from getting behind people to your teammates, prevents them from being able to swarm the bomb, and makes it easier for you to kill them.

I can show you the sightlines on most SND maps if you guys would like.

PS: I didn't do as good on SND because I was generous and gave HH my normal spot on outpost. Which, needless to say, is an uber easy spot to get kills if they don't bum rush you all at once.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:35 pm

did you guys win??
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:36 pm

MoH Grave wrote:
did you guys win??

The first one is disputed because the team left in the middle of the second map, but I sent in the ticket with pics and video, so we'll probably get that win. The second one we lost 2-1, we dominated CTF, but got worked in TDM and Search.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

who played in the matches?
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Me, crappy, hh, thc, and cujo

we all did good on CTF, except hh pulled a dushan score, thc was the only person to go positive on TDM (and quite frankly, carried us), and me and cujo were the only ones to go positive on SND. SND is fixable, TDM is as well but will take a bit longer. ill be on tonight around 830ish if nigs wanna run more.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

from what i remember from all of the other call of duty games only certain types of players do good on team deathmatch so thatll probably be the hardest thing for yall to do unless you completely change your style of playing
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Yeah, I struggled on TDM, especially early on. THC did really good for the most part, I never saw CG (isnt good or bad I guess), and hh just got slapped on both of em.

Problem is, is that we *Never* play TDM and SND as a team in pubs...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE wrote:
from what i remember from all of the other call of duty games only certain types of players do good on team deathmatch so thatll probably be the hardest thing for yall to do unless you completely change your style of playing

We had TDM in the bag, we were ahead by 3, 4 kills and I was telling everyone to stay in the main building at Dome and people kept running out and getting killed. When your up 3 or 4 kills, all the pressure is on the other team to come to you, that is where you stretch your lead, you don't go on offense when your up in a game.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Yall need me back to ensure those MW3 wins.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

me duece
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm

i always found that the best way to win team deathmatch was to have players that could camp in an area by themselves for the first minute or so and get a kill or two then have everyone set up a perimeter in good sized area and not a small area because that causes confusion and lucky grenade kills occur sometimes
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

We need team players who play the gamemode effectively to win GBs, not snipers and k/d whores.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:08 am

actually for team deathmatch thats exactly wat u need people who are obsessed with not dying
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:20 am

Team Death Match on Call Of Duty is our Capture The Flag on Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

except we could actually win ctf on swbf2
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:45 am

Do you not remember the few times we played it?

Rockethoe-"You said you didn't like CTF, you didn't say you all sucked balls at it".
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:12 am

Rhoes right, people need to be obsessed about not dying -- Remember, its deaths, not kills that count.

And its funny, we were trbl at CTF on swbf2, but now i have a feeling its our strong game mode.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:35 am

I think we should definitely work on S&D spots, and our TDM tactics.
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:39 am

Yeah, I'm willing to show you all headglitches, sightlines, hallways, flank-routes, plant routes, and sides on SND.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Grave was showing us stuff for like 4 hours yesterday.
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

aight, thats good, i still expect us to not camp just the bombs, but to get ALL of the sightlines though. I cant drill it in enough, and i dont know if grave did it at all, but its impossible for them to get passed you to the bombs and other teammates if you cut off the hallways. only way through is to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Looks like I'm going to end up having to make a new XBL account to play, GB is worse than ever in regards to customer support.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:36 pm

fusion wrote:
aight, thats good, i still expect us to not camp just the bombs, but to get ALL of the sightlines though. I cant drill it in enough, and i dont know if grave did it at all, but its impossible for them to get passed you to the bombs and other teammates if you cut off the hallways. only way through is to kill you.

Grave said on defense you still need to watch the bomb sites most of the time, but said there were maps where it might be okay to rush. If you go and look at the video from the match the other night, those kids camped their bomb site on defense and beat us pretty bad.

I guess we will have to play some more to see what other people are doing, maybe its just super try hard teams that rush on defense? I still have yet to see it though.
Back to top Go down
fusion

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Yeah, it tends to be super tryhard teams that rush. Then again, its not necessarily rushing what im saying. You are technically watching a bomb site. like on outpost, the person watching the middle has his back to A, and hh had his side to it. a team would either have to kill him, or be ultra uber sneaky to plant. Or for B, the two people (in a 4v4) who are watching the left would have an eye on B. I dont know how else to explain it though, because you just straight up arent getting it. i drew an explanation of it: That was fun MDt7L

This strategy takes people who are accurate and can kill people fast and at distances. If you aren't it's best that you take player 5's job, since he's only relied upon to help out just a bit. Obviously, you have to shift spots if somebody dies, but player's 1 and 2 can cover both doors if they are good enough, and player 3 or 4 can cover either middle or edge. if it gets to a 5v5 and we are down, player 4 moves over to the downed spot, since he can move easier to all the spots than 5. Remember, first kills is KEY to the win on SND.

also, those kids rushed us and took over the sightline to our spawn with somebody in the forklift building at B. we were unable to get past him, thats actually a clever spot if we dont have a sniper or an accurate shot. We just straight up dont know how to rush on offense, so thats why we got shat on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That was fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was fun   That was fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That was fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: