{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bale got out acted yet again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Bale got out acted yet again! Empty
PostSubject: Bale got out acted yet again!   Bale got out acted yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Saw The Dark Knight Rises, it was definitely the third best of the trilogy. The villains were not anywhere as good as Liam Neeson in the first or Heath Ledger in the second one. Bane's voice sounded just like Sean Connery and I actually laughed whenever he talked.

This was supposedly the last film in this franchise, but they left a ton of crap open, so I'm not exactly sure what they were thinking. I don't feel like they tied up the loose ends very well at all.

Bale was out acted by Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anne Hathaway all showed up Bale, which is nothing new if you've watched the other movies, as he was shown up by Ledger, Leeson, Freeman and Caine in all of those.

I'd give it a 3.5/5 but I think its a tad too long and drags on at a lot of parts.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bale got out acted yet again!   Bale got out acted yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I thought it was above average. But I agree that it's definitely the 3rd best out of the trilogy. I liked Bane's voice for the most part. There were a few scenes that I couldn't understand it but otherwise I think the guy who played him did a good job.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bale got out acted yet again!   Bale got out acted yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I didn't have a problem with the guy playing Bane, his voice sounded like an amplified Sean Connery.

I hate to give anything away, but Batman wasn't Batman very long in the movie and in the trilogy as a whole, he wasn't Batman for the majority of the time. I agree that it was above average, but the bad guys lacked the punch of the first two movies.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bale got out acted yet again!   Bale got out acted yet again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bale got out acted yet again!
Page 1 of 1