{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

"Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Empty
PostSubject: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:21 am

"The Dark Knight Rises" will likely not be able to surpass "The Dark Knight" at the box office, but is already shaping up to be a huge moneymaker for Warner Bros. With Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale not returning for any more installments, it's not surprising that the studio has been making plans to once again reboot the franchise.

According to CBN, Warners will proceed with a new Batman movie immediately after the release of "Man of Steel" in 2013 and before the release of "Justice League of America." Regarding the reboot's plot, the site's source explained: "It will not be an origin story, but will feature a Batman who is entering his second year as a hero."

This makes some sense, since Warners has been trying to match the success of Marvel's "The Avengers." Despite the fact that Henry Cavill is contractually set to return as Superman in "Justice League of America," it became clear early on that Bale never intended to return as Batman.

Rebooting the Batman franchise immediately after "Man of Steel" will give the studio a new Superman and a new Batman, both of which will then star in "Justice League of America."

Meanwhile, during the "Total Recall" press conference, Colin Farrell was asked if he would like to be the next Batman. "The kid part in me would say 'Yeah, for sure,'" he replied. "But Christian did such a brilliant job. I'm not saying I've got the call, but I'm not sure if it's something I'd be interested in."

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=25664&count=0#ixzz22aiPc95x
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Christian bale should keep on being batman
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 pm

MoH Grave wrote:
Christian bale should keep on being batman

He's a terrible Batman, but a good Bruce Wayne. He's done with the role though, so is Chris Nolan. I figured they would have to reboot it quickly because they are working on the Justice League movie. They have the new Superman locked into the role for a long time, now they need a new Batman, they need to do a Green Lantern movie with the black Green lantern and they need to hurry up with The Flash and Wonder Woman movies. It could work well if they did it right.

No matter how they reboot it, they need to actually have Batman on screen a lot more than in the last few movies.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 am

Christian bale should do the justice league
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 am

MoH Grave wrote:
Christian bale should do the justice league

No, he said he is done with the movies and he'd never do another one without Chris Nolan, so its safe to say they are going to reboot it.

Whoever they find to be the next Batman will obviously sign a big contract to do a lot of movies. Sort of like how Sam L Jackson did with Marvel, he's supposed to appear in Marvel movies for the next 10 years or so. Bale and Nolan were never going to be a part of The Justice League movies.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 am

Well regardless, I liked the style of how they made the batman movies realistic, and how they made it futuristic at the same time with the technology. I couldn't go back to shitty animation or batman in tights.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 am

I liked the new Batman movies to a degree as well, I doubt they go back to tights, I don't think he ever wore tights.....even in the 90's version he wore a Bat suit. I think they'll stick to the more modern version. Obviously its not going to be THAT realistic though, I mean he'll be with the Justice League and they fight aliens and things like that. It also has Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. They all exist in the same world.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Nah I read Christian bale was gonna be in the justice league
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 pm

No, he is done and they are doing a different Batman movie that could come out as soon as next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?   "Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Batman" Reboot Coming Next Year?
Page 1 of 1