{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which makes more sense to you?

Go down 
+4
MoH Grave
HellHammer
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Crazy?
Grave and HH are crazy to want to lose and have a teammate do bad
Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_lcap20%Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Grave and HH are right! Losing and not going positive by as much are the coolest!
Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_lcap20%Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Grave and HH are beast and crapgamer is TRBL
Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_lcap60%Which makes more sense to you?  I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Which makes more sense to you?  Empty
PostSubject: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

So last night Grave, Hellhammer and I were playing some Halo 4, Grave and HH both wanted to play Big Team Slayer, which I don't really enjoy because of the vehicles and bigger maps. I decided to be fair about it and we played a few maps of it, I got utterly slapped, spawn killed by vehicles and sniped the rest of the time, I think in the maps combined I was like 8-43. HH and Grave did pretty good, getting less than 20 kills, but less than 10 deaths on each map. We lost all the maps though.

We switched to Infinity Slayer, which is 4v4 where we went on a tear and won almost every map and every single one of us went positive with 15-20+ kills each. Yet HH and Grave still complained and bitched like we were doing so bad.

Now, am I crazy? or is it utterly INSANE that Grave and Hellhammer would rather lose in Big Team Slayer, while going less positive and having me go REALLY negative, than play Infinity Slayer and have us always win and the entire team go positive?

Just like some of your opinions, obviously Grave and HH will deny this or try to make up some lame Butt excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 pm

i dont even understand the poll lmfao
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
i dont even understand the poll lmfao

Dude Grave and HH were bitching that we should play Big Team Slayer, which we were losing and I was doing REALLY bad in. When we switched to Infinity Slayer, which is the smaller maps and 4v4, we all did good and we won almost every time, yet HH and Grave kept bitching about it and saying they would rather play Big Team.

I mentioned to them that they were crazy for complaining because we were actually winning and all of us were going positive. So basically Grave and HH would have rather me go negative and lose every map on Big Team, rather than play smaller Infinity Slayer, win and have everyone do well.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:06 pm

sounds like they were fidgeting with ya bahaha
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:09 pm

I thought so too, but they were dead Butt serious. HH was like, "I only went 14-2 on that map". Seriously, WTF?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm

greedy Butt niggas
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 pm

nah it's all about that BTS!
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 pm

obig team slayer me and hh generall go like 15-18 and letsw say 5 -6 deaths i prefer my kd over winning.

WE WOULDNT HAVE LOST IF OUR THIRD WHEEL WASNT GETTING UTTERLY RAPED AND GOING 6-25 EVERY MAP. so in the end if you where better we woulda won BTS

Last edited by MoH Grave on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

So as I said, all of us going positive and winning is better than two going positive and always losing. GG.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I had to vote for cg is TRBL cause thats just the truth of it
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:32 pm

ddue if you got more head shots you could do better but your TRBL
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

you were doomed to fail from the beginning of this poll lol
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:01 pm

all about that big team slayer!
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

I'm CrapGamer, I don't always make a poll in the forums but when I do, I allow people to select multiple options.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Sounds like the same old story and the same old CG!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Wow, didn't realize someone messed with the options.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am

You just need to gg and turn up your sensitivity is all bro
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 am

I guess I should have thought of that huh? Couldn't be that you guys are douches and just like to Crud with the crapgamer.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am

In a sense we always have to play what you want its always been that way yeah we could go off solo and play what we want but for people like me i wanna play with my friends, there should always be a compranise like play that two rounds then switch for two rounds not a mind set of Crud that im not playing that you guys can play it im getting of. So we have to conform to what u wanna play all the time.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 pm

MoH Grave wrote:
In a sense we always have to play what you want its always been that way yeah we could go off solo and play what we want but for people like me i wanna play with my friends, there should always be a compranise like play that two rounds then switch for two rounds not a mind set of Crud that im not playing that you guys can play it im getting of. So we have to conform to what u wanna play all the time.

mosh pit was pretty dope for that.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:05 pm

MoH Grave wrote:

This might be a problem if you two sucked at the game mode I like, but it's the other way around. You guys both seem to have fun and we all do well. Where as I find some of the other modes boring and don't have fun at all. On COD games I pretty much always change it up, but Halo 4 I've only found that I enjoy Infinity Slayer.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:52 am

U need to be able to change it up
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 am

Yeah, but whenever we play "our" gamemodes, it's just Demo or rarely CTF. On the super rare occasion that we play SND, we do good, but you just sit in the back screwing off or some StUfF. It's funny too, because we caught you doing good, and we said something, then you went to screw off the rest of the map.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 am

I do change it up Grave, but I am not going to play games that I don't have fun with, if were not competing anyway, I'd rather stick to gaming that is actually fun for me. As I always say, you guys don't have to play the same modes as me, and if its something I can at least stay even in I try and switch it up. Big Team Slayer I was going like 3-18, which isn't fun for anyone.

As for Search on COD, I'm not the only one that hates it. I don't have fun with it because 1.You cant use party chat, so you are cut off from teammates when you die, so most of the time I sit there for a few minutes doing nothing. 2.I hate game modes that punish you for playing offensively. Search is bad because if you make any mistake, or if you get hit with a random frag, your round is over, I like to get into a rhythm when it comes to gaming, string together kills and get a flow going, when they cut rounds off and you cant spawn back in, it makes it INCREDIBLY hard for me to do that.

Also my other point was that you guys all seem to do well in the modes I like to play, so complaining is kinda moot.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 am

We excel in the modes we like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which makes more sense to you?    Which makes more sense to you?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which makes more sense to you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next