{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

I reflect a bit about the Ravens season. Empty
PostSubject: I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.   I reflect a bit about the Ravens season. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:13 am

Win or lose tonight I'm just glad it's not the Patriots or Steelers in the Superbowl today. As I get older I realize that when you are a die hard football fan like I am, your team isn't guaranteed a Championship. Its already been 12 years since their last Superbowl and that time has really flown by.

I guess I have it better than some people because my team has consistently made the playoffs just about every year, and they have made the playoffs, including 3 AFC Championship games in the past 5 years. I guess what I'm saying is, always appreciate and celebrate when your particular team does well or wins a title, because you never know when/if they are ever going to win another. I'm still waiting for the Orioles to win a World Series, haven't done so in my lifetime yet.

I know it probably irks some of you that I am such a fan or you might think I'm pouring it on, I'm a football fan, I played the game, I love the game, I grew up on the game. It's hard to express what a fan I am, die hard fans will know what I'm talking about. I bleed purple and my mood for the upcoming week is usually based on what my team does. To those that only casually follow the game, you wont know what I'm talking about, but to everyone else you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

This game in particular is one that is close to my heart because Ray Lewis was my favorite Raven since he came into the league back in 1996 as a first round draft pick of the newly formed Baltimore Ravens. It's the end of an era because he wont be there with that intense leadership presence. So it is definitely a sad day as well as an exciting one, anyway, I figured I'd post a little on the subject.

Enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.   I reflect a bit about the Ravens season. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 am

I know what you mean bro... everytime LSU loses I feel like I am about to explode because i get so angry
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.   I reflect a bit about the Ravens season. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 am

yeee go ravens

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.   I reflect a bit about the Ravens season. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I reflect a bit about the Ravens season.
Page 1 of 1