{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too   Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Microsoft announced at Gamescom that all Xbox One Day One Editions in Europe would be getting a free copy of FIFA 14 while supplies last. Terrific news for those in Europe, but what about free games for Microsoft’s home territory? The company has yet to announce any freebies in the United States, but it appears that they may be getting set to reveal a similar promotion stateside.

According to a anonymous source of Digital Trends, a Microsoft store representative has possibly outed the free game promotion, claiming that there will be free game but that “As of the moment, the game which will be free is still yet to be announced. However, there will be a free game for the pre-ordered Xbox One.”

The representative says that Microsoft will shortly be updating the Xbox Wire with information about this promotion. So what game might it be? And why didn’t Microsoft just announce it all at once? Digital Trends is speculating that the free game will be Madden NFL 25. It could be just about any game at this point. A recent development in the UK promotion has retailers offering day one pre-order customers the option to get Forza 5 for free instead of the announced FIFA 14.

Since neither Microsoft or EA has yet to confirm this promotion, we’ll have to wait and see if in fact there is a free game to be had for US customers. The Xbox One was recently announced to be arriving on November 22nd.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too   Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Why the Crud would i want fifa
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too   Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm

We wouldn't get FIFA if we get a free game, might be Madden, might be nothing. I guess the exchange rate in EU is making the console even more expensive than it is here and so they are bundling a free game, I'm still hopeful, but ya never know. Also, I already have the games I want at launch pre-ordered.
Ryse
COD Ghosts
Forza 5
Dead Rising 3

And I'll be buying Killer Instinct and Crimson Dragon off the Arcade.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too   Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One pre-orders in the U.S. might be getting a free game too
Page 1 of 1