{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed Empty
PostSubject: South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed   South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 am

South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed SPRK_CE_RENDER-610x341_zps0be6dba2

Ubisoft has announced that South Park: The Stick of Truth will launch on December 10 in North America and December 12 in Europe, right in the holiday release window announced at E3.

Anyone who pre-orders The Stick of Truth will receive the Ultimate Fellowship pack, which offers “four exclusive Stick of Truth costumes that come equipped with special abilities.” The Necromancer Sorcerer will increase fire damage, the Rogue Assassin will let players earn extra gold, the Ranger Elf costume deals extra weapon damage, and the Holy Defender outfit raises defense.

Ubisoft also announced the Grand Wizard Edition, which will be available for $79.99. In addition to a copy of the game, the set includes:

6” Kidrobot Cartman Grand Wizard figure
Kingdom of South Park map
Ultimate Fellowship Pack

South Park: The Stick of Truth is headed to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

I know new consoles are coming, but I'll still be playing some Xbox 360 because I have over 100 games I haven't even played yet for it, and there are still great games coming out for the console like this, it looks hella fun.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

South Park: Stick of Truth Release Date, Special Edition Revealed
Page 1 of 1