{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfinished Business!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Unfinished Business! Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business!   Unfinished Business! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 3:09 pm

I've been meaning to write something here forever. Lately, it just seems like this clan is unfinished business. I understand we all grow up, get older, get families and move on from things because that's life.

I started this clan during a divorce, which was at the time the worst thing I'd ever gone through. And I didn't want to get back out there and date, so I poured myself into building this clan and my work with animals. I met some amazing people along the way. Far too many people to list here, but if you look close enough in these forums you'll see who I'm talking about. And yes, there was a lot of drama and nonsense, but that's life too.

The thing is, the other day I brought up bringing the clan back, perhaps not as competitive but as something for old friends to do together from time to time. Like maybe set up a specific game to play on a certain date or something along those lines. And Grave kinda said something along the lines of "we've all got jobs and kids now". Which I agree, because I'm married with all of that too. The thing is, why is it bad or wrong to have those things and to also game with your friends sometimes?

When I got married a few years ago, I was super hesitant to game at times we were together. She encouraged me to game and now I game and she paints her nails or does something that she enjoys. And we're good. It doesn't interfere with anything. And it makes me happy and she sees that I'm happy and it makes our marriage even better.

I guess what I'm saying is, why is it we look to game or to come together only when we're dumped or when something bad happens? I know next to nobody will read this because these forums are long dead. But I 100% feel like there's unfinished business within MOH.

Maybe it's not competitive, maybe it's something like Elder Scrolls Online? Black Desert Online? Fallout 76? Hell, maybe it's Minecraft? But I'd love to get some of the group back together and just have some fun again. I don't even really know what I'm asking for here, I guess I'd just like the chance to reconnect with some of the people who I honestly looked at as some really good friends.

Sometimes I'd wonder what some of you all were up to. Families? Good jobs?

This place and this clan were such a great time for me, at a point in my life when I wasn't sure if I'd even wanted to go on. So at the very least I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who's ever been a part of this clan.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
{MOH}Pain

Number of posts : 123
Gamertag : LordxAriston
PSN : Cmpjr1993
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business!   Unfinished Business! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 11:48 am

I'd be happy to play with the boys again, it sounds like a good time after all these years
Back to top Go down
spartan117

Number of posts : 1
Gamertag : Reg IV
PSN : Regscp
Registration date : 2024-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business!   Unfinished Business! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 9:22 pm

Now is as good a time as ever Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business!   Unfinished Business! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business!
Page 1 of 1