{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flyers vs Penguins Series

Go down 
+2
Grow_Up
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

Number of posts : 184
Gamertag : xBLUExRAJAx
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Flyers vs Penguins Series Empty
PostSubject: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 pm

So this series so far is 3-1 penguins.....as for the last game i couldn't fucking believe it.....that was the most fucked up game all year......Marc Andre Fleury was jesus that night......the Flyers powerpaly sucked dick......there were like a thousand times where the puck hit the post......and the thing that pisses me off the most was FUCKING CROSBY's goal...........REALLY?!?!.............ok, i'll just jump into the net with the puck so it's counted as a goal

just thought i'd post this...i needed to vent and just point out the gay things that happened..............FUCK THE PENGUINS AND FUCK CROSBY!!!
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 pm

The Pens are gonna win game 5 tomorrow and CROSBY OWNS! It was a perfectly fine goal, he slid and hit the puck into the net. It was a fair, but dirty goal.

It's not like the Pens didn't hit a few posts, like Crosby on his backhand. Yeah, Fleury played really good that game, I just wish he would play like that all the time.

I hate the Flyers and Philly, no offense to any of you who live there or are there fans, it's just that the fans at the Flyers home games are assholes. They boo every time the opposing team scores or if the ref calls a penalty on Philly. In my opinion, the Flyers play the dirtiest hockey in the NHL. Scott Hartnell needs a haircut...badly...

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
http://pittsburghpenguins.com/
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Curly wrote:
The Pens are gonna win game 5 tomorrow and CROSBY OWNS! It was a perfectly fine goal, he slid and hit the puck into the net. It was a fair, but dirty goal.

It's not like the Pens didn't hit a few posts, like Crosby on his backhand. Yeah, Fleury played really good that game, I just wish he would play like that all the time.

I hate the Flyers and Philly, no offense to any of you who live there or are there fans, it's just that the fans at the Flyers home games are assholes. They boo every time the opposing team scores or if the ref calls a penalty on Philly. In my opinion, the Flyers play the dirtiest hockey in the NHL. Scott Hartnell needs a haircut...badly...

LETS GO PENS!
ur right about the fans....but flyers fans arent the only ones like that u know....loook at rangers fans.....but i dont think that they will lose tomorrow night.....they're not going to win the series...but i think they'll go out fighting......and....crosby needs to shave his trash stash...badly
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:51 pm

I was pissed at crosbys goal.

In my opinion, the flyers beat the penguins, but fleury beat the flyers. Seriously, any other goalie in the nhl would have let up at least 5 goals against the flyers onslaught. Ridiculous amount of shots, but fleury just destroyed. Raja was right. Fleury was the canadian jesus.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Exactly....the game should have been tied in the third..the only reason they won right there in regulation is becasue of Crosby's amazing goal.......................................................
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 am

It's rather funny... The flyers beat the pens again last night, but fleury lost too. If fleury doesn't make one of the next two games exactly like game 4, then the flyers will win the series.
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 am

Fleury has a pattern, and I figured it out lol. He sucks one game and does really good the next. Like during game 3, Fleury sucked, but during game 4 he was amazing. He didn't really play bad during game 5, but I'm going to say he did for the sake of me being right, if the Pens win tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:14 pm

We shall see... Good luck curly. No hard feelings either way.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Fuck everything Pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Amen.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Yankeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:50 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Amen.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Yankeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck them too.....
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am

Ahh fuck the Ravens and The Orioles.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:54 am

Yeah it's okay Doctor, no hard feelings with the outcome of the series.

What do you have against Pittsburgh Crappy? Or what, you just don't like the sport teams, because that's perfectly fine by me. We all have our differences...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:36 am

Well more or less I was joking, but I do hate certain NFL teams like the Steelers, Bronco's, Dolphins, Patriots, Browns, Bengals, Titans etc...... As for Baseball The Yankees and Redsox can blow me....
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Ah well, the Penguins just beat the Flyers 5-3 in Philly. Philly got a good look at Sidney Crosby who scored 4 goals and had 4 assists in the 6 game series. Game 6 was good, but after Max fought with that dude all the momentum changed and Fedotenko scored, followed by Eaton, and Crosby, and Gonchar, and then Crosby again lol. 5 unanswered goals...THE PENGUINS PWN!
Back to top Go down
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Curly wrote:
Ah well, the Penguins just beat the Flyers 5-3 in Philly. Philly got a good look at Sidney Crosby who scored 4 goals and had 4 assists in the 6 game series. Game 6 was good, but after Max fought with that dude all the momentum changed and Fedotenko scored, followed by Eaton, and Crosby, and Gonchar, and then Crosby again lol. 5 unanswered goals...THE PENGUINS PWN!
Fuck crosby and the pens....he's such a cherry picker.....he gets lucky by swatting it out of the air.........................FUCK THE PENSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 am

pens can suck the tip of my penis, red wings ftw.

sharks are FAAAAAAIL!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 am

On another note. Did anyone see ovechkin and the caps destroy the rangers a couple nights ago? varlemov with 2 playoff shutouts in his rookie year/playoff debut. ovechkins goal was raaaaaaaape.
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am

Crosby is not a cherry picker. If anything he passes too much...

...Ovechkin is the cherry picker. He had more shots than anyone in the NHL, he should have the most goals scored. I'm sure if Crosby or Malkin took that many shots that they would have over 50 goals too.

And yeah, I seen his(Ovechkin's) goal, and it was sick lol. He's a good player, just a puck hog...Tortorella is suspended for today's game because he threw a bottle at a Caps fan lol. It was hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Haha that was so awesome!

and no, ovechkin is not a cherry picker, or a puck hog, 44+ assists in a season negates that Razz

He does a lot of the same thing though, he has something like 32 shots in the playoffs already with only like 2 or 3 goals, mostly because he does the same thing on every 1v2. He literally skates in the exact same spot lol.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 pm

This was the goal lmfao.

Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Just remember Curly: 2 of crosby's goals were hardly goals. The first one he like... dove into the net and the puck happened to hit his stick. His second goal in game 6 was an empty netter. I strongly doubt the pens will win the cup. They aren't consistent enough.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 pm

If varlemov keeps it up caps are contenders. especially considering the sharks are choking on dick right now.
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Meh, you also have to remember that Varlemov isn't playing a "great" team. The Rangers aren't that good...if he has to play Boston then we'll see how good he really is.

And I'm pretty sure that the Penguins will make it to at least the Conference finals this year. I dunno if they will win the Cup, because it depends who they'll play. It's hard to say who'll win the Western Conference finals...Anaheim and the Canucks might be able to beat Detroit.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Rangers are better than the flyers though rofl.
No way will anaheim beat detrooit. vancouver might though but i doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers vs Penguins Series   Flyers vs Penguins Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyers vs Penguins Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next