{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Empty
PostSubject: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 pm

then intro last about a minute 50 you can skip throu it if you want

flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/Xss6mEsgkp8[/flash]
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm

hes good but 90% of those clips are in sniper lobbys where everyone is trying to do trick shots the whole time and aren't really playing the game. Gaurenteed if he went into a random lobby with players who are using other weapons besides the m40 he wont do half as well. All of my clips come from games like that.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm

ah i didnt know there where such thing as sniper lobbys lol
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:07 pm

YA thats what i noticed im like those are all sniper lobbys.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:09 pm

asap wrote:
hes good but 90% of those clips are in sniper lobbys where everyone is trying to do trick shots the whole time and aren't really playing the game. Gaurenteed if he went into a random lobby with players who are using other weapons besides the m40 he wont do half as well. All of my clips come from games like that.
I agree with that one... They were all like sitting ducks the entire time... Still pretty cool though
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:28 pm

I play with asap on cod4, he does his shit in regular lobbys, in fact the other day he got like 70 kills sniping on downpour....dude was crazy.
If you notice in this guys vid, they all rush for the collateral damage shot at the start. Also in some area's the other people aren't even moving.
Plus he sends shout outs to the guys he is killing, they are his friends.
Thats like if asap went against me and i tried sniping, i'd be a sitting duck.
He got decent shots but i've seen better.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm

how do find these sniper lobbys
is it a xbox thing?
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:34 pm

basically the well known snipers have a large friend list and when they log in everyone joins their gamea and it becomes a snipe fest. Thats what sniper lobbys are. Sometimes people will set them up on purpose but most of the time it just turns into everyone sniping cause want to compare their sniping skill to these guys.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:47 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap   this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this guy is beast as fuck sorry asap
Page 1 of 1