{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New music request time!

Go down 
+10
Quigibo5
heuy
NINJA_RULER
fusion
w01fsk7aag
MoH Grave
Mr.X
thedavidj87
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

New music request time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:52 am

what are you talking about i personally think that rap i listen to is more original then that faggot screamo crap or that other gay heavy metal you guys listen to
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:26 am

yea wat he said all u guys got some gay ass shit about rock and that shit is garbage
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:50 am

i rather listen to singing and screaming which both take talent to do and the songs have a good meaning behind them rather then here a guy talk fast ( which i can do, not hard) and talk about his money, drugs, getting drunk, partying, and all of that shit. so i'll take my screamo crap any day
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:50 am

Its ok quigibo, our versions of rap songs are better than the originals Smile

Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:50 am

nice answer but not all rap songs are like that
Unstoppable- Roy Jones jr (talks about how much of a beast he was fighting in the ring)
Boats and Hoes- HUFF AND DOEBACK (thats not even rap really because it's a song STEP BROTHERS)
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:52 am

That song by Roy Jones Junoir isn't different hes fucking bragging.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:00 am

it still not about smoking weed and getting drunk
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:24 am

hes just saying that cause he listens to gay emos and their girl pants who look like skanky and plus wats wrong about them talking about partyin,drugs,bitches,and chillin as long as the beat is good
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:44 am

my music actually has a real meaning and purpose behind it. and hell my music is actual music!!!! we have real musicians that right their own music and play it and make it. a lot of the bands even produce it themselves!!!!!

and yes wolf our music makes the rap songs better when they cover them. like for one of my picks i picked the devil wears prada's cover of still fly lol
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:34 am

na im just playin every music sounds just right if the person feels it and likes it so no music every sucks just nor ur type
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 am

Quigibo5 wrote:
my music actually has a real meaning and purpose behind it. and hell my music is actual music!!!! we have real musicians that right their own music and play it and make it. a lot of the bands even produce it themselves!!!!!

and yes wolf our music makes the rap songs better when they cover them. like for one of my picks i picked the devil wears prada's cover of still fly lol

That cover is the fucking bomb.

And rapping about weed and drugs and sex gets fucking boring after 2 songs.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:54 pm

you listen to wrong stuff
but if ppl like screamo take songs like soulja boys crank dat they're "ORIGINAL"
my ass
i really don't what you think about rap not every song has drugs and sex
but i hear so called songs with MEANINGS
of course dragging a dead body up a hill has a MEANING but so does making a worthless song about guilt of cheating on a chick OF COURSE
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:55 pm

who said they're original lol? We said they're BETTER than the original.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Quigibo5 wrote:
we have real musicians that right their own music and play it and make it. a lot of the bands even produce it themselves!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:38 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
Quigibo5 wrote:
we have real musicians that right their own music and play it and make it. a lot of the bands even produce it themselves!!!!!

i was talking about their music. a lot of bands do covers big woop.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:41 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
you listen to wrong stuff
but if ppl like screamo take songs like soulja boys crank dat they're "ORIGINAL"
my ass
i really don't what you think about rap not every song has drugs and sex
but i hear so called songs with MEANINGS
of course dragging a dead body up a hill has a MEANING but so does making a worthless song about guilt of cheating on a chick OF COURSE

listen to the song. the only survivor was miraculously unharmed by underoath or look at the lyrics. the song talks about his drug use and how he overcame it........ want me to post the lyrics i write cuz they have meaning. and btw the song you thinking of is dragging bodies in blue bags up really steep hills by escape the fate and thats not even what the whole song is about
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm

lol white people allways think when they rap its the shit lol na screaming rap at the top of ur lungs aint shit when u can spit for about 30 seconds to a minute straight from the head is skill no dout but u guys think not?wtf
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:05 pm

i never said spitting doesn't take skill. altho a lot of that is pre planned material. but yeah when its pure freestyle yes thats skill. rapping is not. like music rapping is not. i talk fast normally..... not hard sorry
Back to top Go down
red94rocket

red94rocket

Number of posts : 13
Gamertag : red94rocket
PSN : red94rocket
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Quigibo5 wrote:

I just quoting this because it is basically everybodies arguement. I have no bias when it comes to music. i like all kinds, in fact, the cd in my car has some rap (lil wayne), country (jason aldean), alternative (3oh!3), rock (disturbed), and oldies (temptations), and I love classic rock and even classical-bach and mozart. have you guys every heard of the drifters, the temptaions, the beach boys, four tops, CCR, the doobie brothers? That's real music, talking about life when it was simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/502951
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Ya, I have a classic rock band.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New music request time!   New music request time! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New music request time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2