{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR

Go down 
+6
heuy
x E c 5 T a S y
w01fsk7aag
Grow_Up
MoH Grave
Designs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Empty
PostSubject: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I was looking on youtube and found this video:

I think this is a good enough reason to laugh at me lol

Btw if you dont get it that lil ! above the dudes head means your looking for party, without a party you really cant level
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Oh, so that's what Final Fantasy is...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://pittsburghpenguins.com/

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Curly wrote:
Anyone who calls themselves a gamer and doesn't know Final Fantasy should sell every game they have and go fuck themselves in hell for the rest of their life... SE should be SO well known for these games... It's like me saying that I never knew what air was and I've been breathing it for 16 years...

And after watching that, I'll never play that game, lol
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:10 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Curly wrote:
Anyone who calls themselves a gamer and doesn't know Final Fantasy should sell every game they have and go fuck themselves in hell for the rest of their life... SE should be SO well known for these games... It's like me saying that I never knew what air was and I've been breathing it for 16 years...

lol thats not what it looks like...

now would you play it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:31 pm

ELT_Destroyer wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
Curly wrote:

lol thats not what it looks like...

now would you play it?
Well it would depend on if I have to pay for it when I already pay for live... Also I'm already set for FF XIV so I guess there;s no need, lol
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 pm

true FFXI only has 1 year left... you do know that 14 is pay to play too right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Yes, but am I paying a subscription for PS3? Nope, lol
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:

are you about to pay $14 a month? yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm

ELT_Destroyer wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:

are you about to pay $14 a month? yup
Yeah, it's no big deal... I mean I was planning on going to WoW so what's the difference? Nothing but a system... Nonetheless I can't wait for it
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I am a gamer...just not a Final Fantasy nerd lol.
Back to top Go down
http://pittsburghpenguins.com/
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 pm

FFXI vs WoW is like 360 vs PS3,

FFXI and 360 are winning Razz
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 pm

To bad fable just rapes ff
Back to top Go down
x E c 5 T a S y

Number of posts : 113
Gamertag : x E c 5 T a S y
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jabay91
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 am

ELT_Destroyer wrote:
FFXI vs WoW is like 360 vs PS3,

FFXI and 360 are winning Razz

lol are u serious saying ffxi is better than wow?wow ffxi has little kids fighting monsters wearing short shorts in shit thjat shit is gay
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

wow takes no skill at all
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 pm

uh it actually does have u ever played it?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Destroyer if wow takes no skill why is it mlg and ff isnt'?
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm

if yall are talkng about world of warcraft then ill have to agree with BLt. That game doesn't take much skill. Its all based around how good your gear is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Well let me actually use the MMO I play to answer this... If my MMO is anything like WoW, then you need skill and good armor...

For example, lets say two level 170 Force Bladers challenged each other and used the same armor and the skills were free for them to choose... Well the smart thing would be to stun them and use the quickest attacks to do the most DPS... And not all the fastest attacks are good as well which makes it confusing...

Now what if they had different armor? Well sure armor can make a difference but I know so many people who can take out people more then 10 levels off armor and using the 3rd strongest set of armor against the first and second best... I can do that too because you just have to be smart in what skills you use... Using combo also takes skill too because if you miss once, you basically lost if you don't have a high defense rate and down resistance...

Even a mode called war takes skill on this game because it's like a large scale domination with i think 12 bases and people are always arguing where to go... If the game took no skill then everyone would be able to take down everyone... Just like last night I was talking to this one dude that was a level 46 force blader and I was a level 38 force blader and he wanted to do a friendly PvP and I accepted and knowing I was going to lose... I did lose... But he said I was the hardest fight he's had so far even with my low level because I used combo and did it successfully and he was kicking people in the high 50's asses as well because he was really smart in picking the skills with the best debuffs and the cool-downs with them...

Basically all the people who have been playing the game for a long time own the new people because they don't get what half the shit means...

Also to get on WoW because you're talking about that, I made a trial account and was playing as a rogue level 5 and I see this other rogue level 3 PvP'ing everyone that wasn't a rogue and you could tell he knew what he was doing... He was jumping behind magic users when they were casting their spells so they never got a hit off of him... And when they did get a hit off of him, it was always because someone else jumped in to kill him... But he still lived because he knew what he was doing...

It always takes skill for a game unless that game gives everyone a small choice with the same general attacks and no way to improve... Good gear can only carry you so far... If that were the case, a level 20 guy in my game with all +7 armor and weapons should be able to take down a level 40 with no armor on... It really depends on that skills the level guy uses though and if he combos and etc...

But where I do agree is I've seen some perfectly legit fights turn bad because the other guy could afford the best armor...
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:53 pm

i did not read most of that ^. Melee in Wow takes no skill. If there was one class i'd have to choose that takes the most skill in pvp id have to say druid.

At level 80 in WoW, you CANNOT compete with the top end geared people without the same gear. Theres too much advantage.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 pm

I played the FFXI Snipes 1v1 4 times and i beat him 4-0, and he had better gear. Its all about strategy in FFXI andand not gear. This MMO is one of the most challenging as well. One of the boss monsters is impossible. A clan fought it for 18 hours straight and got it to 50% health. i a year later and only one clan has beat it and it took them 2 hours. anothetr boss still hasnt been beaten and ffxi has been out for 7 years
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

ELT_Destroyer wrote:
I played the FFXI Snipes 1v1 4 times and i beat him 4-0, and he had better gear. Its all about strategy in FFXI andand not gear. This MMO is one of the most challenging as well. One of the boss monsters is impossible. A clan fought it for 18 hours straight and got it to 50% health. i a year later and only one clan has beat it and it took them 2 hours. anothetr boss still hasnt been beaten and ffxi has been out for 7 years

sounds like the ultimate nerd game!
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:05 pm

asap wrote:
ELT_Destroyer wrote:

sounds like the ultimate nerd game!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.68303
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 pm

asap wrote:
i did not read most of that ^. Melee in Wow takes no skill. If there was one class i'd have to choose that takes the most skill in pvp id have to say druid.

At level 80 in WoW, you CANNOT compete with the top end geared people without the same gear. Theres too much advantage.

it kinda does take skill cause i was about lvl 26 or so and on a boat and some invis rouge tried to kill me and was in the 40s and had better gear then me and i killed him so i would have to say it takes skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR   LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next