{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamebattles and other things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Gamebattles and other things Empty
PostSubject: Gamebattles and other things   Gamebattles and other things Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Ok well I saw destroyer on the chatbox talking about a loss and some snd and stuff and i wasnt sure what it was about so I checked the gb record and it was not as bad as i thought.

You guys have done a couple matches and were 3-4 which issnt great but its better than being merc and not having any matches at all.

Make sure at least one person has some form of evidence capture like a camera a capture card or a camcorder or something.

Destroyer also said something about needing strats, but didnt you guys HAVE an snd practice last wednesday after the domination one? I know what you were supposed to be doing which was making the strats and teaching them to everyone but what DID you guys do?
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles and other things   Gamebattles and other things Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:37 pm

our practice was 2v2 lol...
we knew what to do just not how to do it right. we should have won most of the matches, we only lost because they disputed the rules were wrong, but when they actually played, they blew balls. the only time we did lose legitly was my fault cause we were up 3-2 and i rushed on defense
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles and other things   Gamebattles and other things Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:45 pm

were the settings wrong?

Thats what practice is for, to pratice doing the stratagies right.
And I bet you had people telling you not to rush. listen to your teammates.

that goes for everyone. Dont worry about it this is pretty much a warmup season for the summer season.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles and other things   Gamebattles and other things Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm

no actually it was 1v1 so i went and rushed noob mistake

and yes they had the rules wrong but we couldnt prove it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles and other things   Gamebattles and other things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles and other things
Page 1 of 1