{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crappy don't look!

Go down 
+5
heuy
w01fsk7aag
NINJA_RULER
crapgamer
Designs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

There has never been an hysteria like the Beatle's. It has nothing to do with time being out.
If you look at popular "Rap" or whatever MC Hammer, RUN DMC, Dr.Dre etc..
They sell nothing, have no staying power.
You will lose everytime if you say things like that Ruler.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 pm

lol, the Beetles get on my nerves soo much... I only know one person who likes them and they're into the classic stuff so I'm seeing a trend here... I mean it's perfectly clear that the most popular genre out there is hip hop/rap or whatever it's called... I don't listen to it but hey, they had their time (they being classic stuff like the beetles) and it's a new generation with different tastes... This is a console war but with genres of music which is just as ridiculous... I could care less what people listen to since I listen to music that's basically the biggest minority out of all the genres... Now there's some good older bands like Metallica but I can't stand jimi hendrix or bettles or stuff along those lines because it doesn't appeal to me... Who said you have to grow up and listen to classic stuff or rap or hip hop or rock or anything for that matter?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Well For example, People might want to go get married and have a wedding...Gonna dance to Screamo or Fuck the police?
Also if it's a genre thing, why are the Beatles Consistently the top selling band of even this decade?
When I went to see McCartney a couple years ago there were more people my age then old people.
If it weren't for group's like The Beatles and People like Elvis, music and people wouldn't be allowed to do anything, hell they filmed Elvis from the waist up because they thought his dancing was perverted.

My point is you'll never see a band take over like they did.
You'll never see anyone out sell them or have the top 5 singles chart positions or do anything like that.
To each there own with music, but I'm guessing some of you younger people will get out of the fade of the type of music you like.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm

listen it depends like if u were in our shoes u would like all types of rap the good 1s and the 1s about hos but u dont really understand it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 pm

I'm not a follower though CJ. I don't listen to thing's or like thing's because my friend's do or family or whatever.
I've never been Emo, I've never been a thug. Mostly I've been a decent person who does his best to help People's and Animal's alike.
I listen to positive music that makes me feel good and that gives me hope.

No offense to you guy's that listen to other stuff, my only point is that there will never be a Band like The Beatles in consistent popularity and sale's. They had Beatle Mania named after them and There were amazing and will never be topped.

However I have grown to like some newer music, just never Rap or any kind of screaming in it.
Perhaps it's the fact that I've been writing song's, music since I was 12 year's old and put thought and emotion into it. Also I took time to learn how to play Guitar, Bass, Drum's, piano and Harmonica. Studied music and have been in a band since I was 14.

I will just never respect people who don't write there own music or play instrument's.
I also hate fake people, so I could care less about how some rich black guy who grew up in the suburb's think's he is gangster.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:08 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I'm not a follower though CJ. I don't listen to thing's or like thing's because my friend's do or family or whatever.
I've never been Emo, I've never been a thug. Mostly I've been a decent person who does his best to help People's and Animal's alike.
I listen to positive music that makes me feel good and that gives me hope.

No offense to you guy's that listen to other stuff, my only point is that there will never be a Band like The Beatles in consistent popularity and sale's. They had Beatle Mania named after them and There were amazing and will never be topped.

However I have grown to like some newer music, just never Rap or any kind of screaming in it.
Perhaps it's the fact that I've been writing song's, music since I was 12 year's old and put thought and emotion into it. Also I took time to learn how to play Guitar, Bass, Drum's, piano and Harmonica. Studied music and have been in a band since I was 14.

I will just never respect people who don't write there own music or play instrument's.
I also hate fake people, so I could care less about how some rich black guy who grew up in the suburb's think's he is gangster.

wat does being a follower or a thug have to do with rap?not all rap is about that as iv said countless times theres different people with their own style
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Post some rap that has nothing to do with the following.

Whining.
Money.
Hoes.
Beating people up.
Drugs.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm

lol i dont feel like listening to abunch of songs just to find wat ur talking about
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 pm

buy you a drink-TPAIN
lets get it on- marvin gay
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:18 pm

so are the beetles bad because they talked about drugs or watever bullshit u said?
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:20 pm

ill put it to u this way i dont only listen to rap,i listen to abunch of other shit but i like rap the most so just because u dont like or understand somethin dose that make it suck or do u just suck
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 pm

The Beatles never had a song ABOUT drug's. Maybe some written while high or whatever.
Dr.Robert which was a song about a Dentist slipping them LSD in a cup of Tea.
Mostly they sang about love, peace, etc...
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 am

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
buy you a drink-TPAIN
lets get it on- marvin gay

Drugs.....

Sex.....(hoes)
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 am

wow i hope ur not serious stop thinkin thats all its about
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 am

Dude I didn't even listen to the songs and I could tell what they were about!!!
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Post some rap that has nothing to do with the following.

Whining.
Money.
Hoes.
Beating people up.
Drugs.

Shut the Fuck up
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 am

crapgamer wrote:
The Beatles never had a song ABOUT drug's. Maybe some written while high or whatever.

wtf does that have to do with anything. just cuz a song talks about drugs, violence, etc doesnt mean its bad. and people who use the message of a song as an excuse to do things like kill and what not are fucking weak cuz in the end people do things bcuz they wanted to. not bcuz they were motivated by music. what the fuck did u think charles manson listen to? the beatles. he didnt listen to fucking rap or nothing. and i know alot bout charles manson so please dont even argue this with me. he used the bible and the beatles as references for his followers. it goes to show u that no matter what music u listen to u act the wat u will. so if a song is promoting peace, violence, or watever the fuck its gonna say its up to u to be good. so all this bullshit about "i listen to the beatles and not rap and hardcore so im a fucking fairy saint" is a load of shit. and yeah the beatles were fucking revolutionary but to say nothing will ever compare is arrogant and stupid.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:28 am

Oh yeah one more. racism. Thats another big one. And jedi mind tricks, everything from them is related to weed, EVERYTHING THEY SAY. Panic used to listen to them and he explained the analogies.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:42 am

wolfskag everything uv said in this topic was bullshit and didnt need to b said and i hope u dont post in every topic that crapgamer post in fuk
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am

NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

wtf does that have to do with anything. just cuz a song talks about drugs, violence, etc doesnt mean its bad. and people who use the message of a song as an excuse to do things like kill and what not are fucking weak cuz in the end people do things bcuz they wanted to. not bcuz they were motivated by music. what the fuck did u think charles manson listen to? the beatles. he didnt listen to fucking rap or nothing. and i know alot bout charles manson so please dont even argue this with me. he used the bible and the beatles as references for his followers. it goes to show u that no matter what music u listen to u act the wat u will. so if a song is promoting peace, violence, or watever the fuck its gonna say its up to u to be good. so all this bullshit about "i listen to the beatles and not rap and hardcore so im a fucking fairy saint" is a load of shit. and yeah the beatles were fucking revolutionary but to say nothing will ever compare is arrogant and stupid.

I said I choose to listen to positive music and I do. I never said music or video games or movie's cause people to do thing's.
It's just a positivity thing with me. I don't wan't to hear a bunch of fast slung word's to an annoying bass, and yes most of it would be about negative thing's that don't concern me. So why the hell would I listen to it?

Also I would say that I'm pretty straight laced, not really having anything to do with my music selection. However take a long look at someone like you, drug's, drinking, problem's of that nature, then look at someone like me, who has gotten thing's together and is doing well with my business, home, car's, money, band etc....
I doubt these good thing's would have come my way if I had spent my time getting drunk or high or suffered from any addiction.

I just prefer music I can relate to, music that people write and play instrument's on and has a personal connection on some level. Sure I like just some Rocking stuff here and there, but mostly I listen to the stuff depending on my mood. Turn's out I'm never in the mood for drug's, violence, clocking people, busting cap's or gold teeth.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 am

crapgamer wrote:
NINJA_RULER wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

I said I choose to listen to positive music and I do. I never said music or video games or movie's cause people to do thing's.
It's just a positivity thing with me. I don't wan't to hear a bunch of fast slung word's to an annoying bass, and yes most of it would be about negative thing's that don't concern me. So why the hell would I listen to it?

Also I would say that I'm pretty straight laced, not really having anything to do with my music selection. However take a long look at someone like you, drug's, drinking, problem's of that nature, then look at someone like me, who has gotten thing's together and is doing well with my business, home, car's, money, band etc....
I doubt these good thing's would have come my way if I had spent my time getting drunk or high or suffered from any addiction.

I just prefer music I can relate to, music that people write and play instrument's on and has a personal connection on some level. Sure I like just some Rocking stuff here and there, but mostly I listen to the stuff depending on my mood. Turn's out I'm never in the mood for drug's, violence, clocking people, busting cap's or gold teeth.

lol that sounds pretty dum are u saying that music that talks about drugs,sex,money,life experience and death is all bad,and that people who smoke a illigal drug that is illigal for no reason and that drink are bad?
and just because u dont do all that drugs and alchohol that ur different?lol that shit has nothing to do with a persons personality or music and it has nothing to do with having a bussiness and shit like that
how do u know hes not doing shit with his life or watnot but u think different just because of rap?drugs?alchohol? thats a dum way to think just to put it this way if u havent listend to all types of rap and dont listen to it at all then dont say its bad cause that makes u look dum and dont include having gold teeth as bad cause its just a fuken piece or jewlry
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 am

gold teeth is a guys way of piercing his belly button jk lol

i agree with heuy though if don't listen you don't know
i hear people listen to screamo bands and gay bands ex. green day, metal bands etc.
so i know where i stand in defiance
also just because a song is about sex doesn't mean it has hoes in it
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 am

yeah, but that one does.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm saying I choose not to.
Rap is rap, I've yet to hear a difference in any sound or message.
If you are saying that people that do drug's and drink and do thing's like that can have success I'd agree, BUT it's far more likely that your going to get ahead by hard work, determination and positivity.
I'd advise everyone to avoid habit's and addiction because they get in the way of goal's and can hamper success.

Also you are more then welcome to bring forth some example's of Rap that doesn't sound the same and that bring's a positive message that would interest someone like me.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm

ruler allready posted some and doing drugs is fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappy don't look!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next