{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Dead?

Go down 
+14
zx7 Kratos 7xz
w01fsk7aag
fusion
asap
V8_JuIcE
SMOKEDAWG
wingzero
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE
STARWARSKID93
Hateinaboxx
NINJA_RULER
heuy
crapgamer
Designs
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 pm

x-Fuzion-x wrote:
yeah, no doubt in my mind about it. its like the OJ thing, he did it, everybody knows he did, but he got off because hes famous.
bitch u cant say he did cause aint no proof
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Well either way, OJ is in jail now.
Not all star's get away with thing's, sometime's we think they are guilty before we hear any evidence. However Micheal Jackson was lewd with little kid's.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:51 pm

u cant just say that he did just because some white kids parents wanted millions of dollars
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 pm

No, MJ was a sicko with kids.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Farrah Fawcet was given one wish by god when she died. She said she wished the children of the world were all safe.

God killed Michael jackson.
Back to top Go down
zx7 Kratos 7xz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 am

Oh noes!!
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 am

wow u fuken white people dont know schust shouldnt b jokin about schust like this cause if i said somethin like that about dogs every1 would b up my ass
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 am

accusing dogs of touching children or killing their ex wife and her best friend doesn't make sense though.
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:59 am

This topic just got weird.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 am

Nobody was after him for his money. One of the kid's he molested wasn't even white.
When the kid's can identify mark's or thing's on his genitals, then some bad thing's really happened.

Also his money saved him from jail. He paid the victim's family $20 million dollar's to drop the charges. He would have ended up in prison on that one.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:35 pm

MJ was crazy to begin with. Its not so far feteched to believe he was a child toucher. I mean look at all the plastic surgery he did to himself. And the way he handled his own baby. Fuckin sick....
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 am

I dont actually blame MJ for the whole plastic surgery to be white thing, because most people dont really know why he did it, he had some disease where his black skin will slowly have white sploches on it, so he paid to kinda keep that from happening

although i do believe he did something with all those kids, maybe it wasnt like rape or anything but when kids can identify stuff about ur genitals something is fucked up
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 am

add another to the list billy Mays has died if no one knows who he is he was the oxy clean guy he was 50 years old
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 am

He groped them scout.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Farrah Fawcet was given one wish by god when she died. She said she wished the children of the world were all safe.

Haha. I disliked his music and his actions.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:36 pm

{Delta} wrote:
w01fsk7aag wrote:

Haha. I disliked his music and his actions.

if u dont like his music then theres something wrong with u dont even say like crapgammer the beetles and elvis were better non of that bullshit
Back to top Go down
[MOH]HAILSTORM

[MOH]HAILSTORM

Number of posts : 6
Gamertag : HAILSTORM ak7
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:30 pm

i feel bad that he died but realy. hes been on TV for like 7 days straight and all anyone talks about is MJ. i think hes more famouse dead than alive.
Back to top Go down
dawgydawg

dawgydawg

Number of posts : 230
Gamertag : dawgydawgrrrrr
PSN : dawgydawg rrrr
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 am

crapgamer wrote:
Elvis Presley broke color barriers and broke a lot more barriers then Micheal Jackson did.
The Beatles introduced so many different sounds, 12 string guitar's, harmonies involving 3 and 4 part, First album to put lyrics to song's on it (SGT. Pepper) and first album to put a reprise song on a Album. They were also the first to broadcast via satellite to every Country.

Like I said I wasn't a fan of MJ, but I feel sorry for his kid's and family.

only color barriers that mj broke was being the first to go from black to white lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead?   Michael Jackson Dead? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Dead?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2