{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something you didn't know...

Go down 
+6
SMOKEDAWG
Designs
KiLlahCali559
crapgamer
Onslaught
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Something you didn't know... Empty
PostSubject: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 am

Ok I guess I didn't tell some....))Or all(( of you guys or girls...that I'm 16......but I have a wife))soon in 2 years(( She was a girls that we both fell in love with eachother at a very young age of 6....we have gotten into a very deep relationship, too were we wanted to get married....sure we hit a few bumps b/c my grandfather was in WWII and she is Japanese ))100 %(( ok back to here, her grandfather was also in the war so so her and I had to fight with the both of them so we could be together man that was a war of are own....then last thing is...I will only say this once.. because as manly of us guys have a hard time talking about love but this is very hard to tell people....put it this way the way we made the grandfathers stop fighting....is by getting her pregnant...so yes I do have a kid and take very good care of her and the baby, with some help i even hold down a job and go to school still....thats what i forgot to till some of yous....and yes i to say she is my wife.....I even have a ring...i just don't know when to ask....if you any ideas that would e of some help!?....now done with that I have a very hard time talking about love...... FIN!! lol that means end....
Back to top Go down
Onslaught

Onslaught

Number of posts : 570
Gamertag : Onslaught805
PSN : Onslaught805
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:18 am

good schust
Back to top Go down
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e4757eb3a758638727109
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 am

Kid's having kid's is wrong.
How can someone so young have any clue what they'll want as true adult's? Most people tend not to think of themselves as adult's until mid 20's I'd say.

Also the whole concept of love is ridiculous, It's all chemical reaction's in the brain and pheromones. They give off the feeling of euphoria. That wears off and that lead's to breaking up, because people think if your not in that stage the "Honeymoon" faze is over.

I'm sorry to have to disagree with you but I think kid's should stick to being kid's. Also delving that deep into your personal life on forum's is not the brightest idea.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 am

It doesn't bug me that much..and it's ok to disagree alot of people think that...but I don't think of myself as an adult thou...I'm just a highschooler with a kid..that is that.
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

wow..u got a wife and ur 16 thats crazy...and u have a kid to...i guess its not that shocking to me tho..i know allot schust load of people who have kids in highschool..
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm

crapgamer wrote:
How can someone so young have any clue what they'll want as true adult's? Most people tend not to think of themselves as adult's until mid 20's I'd say.

Also the whole concept of love is ridiculous, It's all chemical reaction's in the brain and pheromones. They give off the feeling of euphoria. That wears off and that lead's to breaking up, because people think if your not in that stage the "Honeymoon" faze is over.

I'm sorry to have to disagree with you but I think kid's should stick to being kid's. Also delving that deep into your personal life on forum's is not the brightest idea.

I agree with him 100%. I don't think it is right to have a kid at this young of an age because (no offense) most people aren't mature enough to handle responsibilities of school, let alone feeding, providing a house for, and taking care of a baby.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 pm

i don't care as long as they don't go on the welfare deal
then i'm fine
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm

how is this entertainment again?
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

[quote="The_Year_4444"]how is this entertainment again?
lol i kno uhh
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Destroyer wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

I agree with him 100%. I don't think it is right to have a kid at this young of an age because (no offense) most people aren't mature enough to handle responsibilities of school, let alone feeding, providing a house for, and taking care of a baby.

The thing is I'm not that old but i can hold down a job to take of both her and the baby....
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:09 pm

The_Year_4444 wrote:
how is this entertainment again?

I didn't know where to post it lol.....
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Destiny0 wrote:
Destroyer wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

The thing is I'm not that old but i can hold down a job to take of both her and the baby....

At 16 year's old your not going to be able to get a job paying anything really.
Kid's are expensive, I should know, house payment, car insurance, gas, food, diaper's, healthcare, etc...
You is screwed...... study
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Destiny0 wrote:
Destroyer wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

At 16 year's old your not going to be able to get a job paying anything really.
Kid's are expensive, I should know, house payment, car insurance, gas, food, diaper's, healthcare, etc...
You is screwed...... study

sure my pay sucks balls. Are parents help out too. I do trust you too. I take any advice anyone older then me gives me. But I'm not going to give up just like that. Leave her and the kid, no thats not me I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 am

Destroyer wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

u agree with him cause ur the clan kiss ass
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 am

Crappy don't even start stuff here man cause really it's none of our business. They made the decision so don't try to make him feel bad because of it no matter how wrong you may think it is. He wants so advice so give him advice.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am

He need's to stay in school, also I'd keep your personal life personal.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 am

That I agree with.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Destiny0 wrote:
Ok I guess I didn't tell some....))Or all(( of you guys or girls...that I'm 16......but I have a wife))soon in 2 years(( She was a girls that we both fell in love with eachother at a very young age of 6....we have gotten into a very deep relationship, too were we wanted to get married....sure we hit a few bumps b/c my grandfather was in WWII and she is Japanese ))100 %(( ok back to here, her grandfather was also in the war so so her and I had to fight with the both of them so we could be together man that was a war of are own....then last thing is...I will only say this once.. because as manly of us guys have a hard time talking about love but this is very hard to tell people....put it this way the way we made the grandfathers stop fighting....is by getting her pregnant...so yes I do have a kid and take very good care of her and the baby, with some help i even hold down a job and go to school still....thats what i forgot to till some of yous....and yes i to say she is my wife.....I even have a ring...i just don't know when to ask....if you any ideas that would e of some help!?....now done with that I have a very hard time talking about love...... FIN!! lol that means end....

hey man if you can provide for your kid and woman , have a full time job and school. fucks what everyone says if you three are happy then power to ya man.. good schust take care of your kid thats prioity one.

ya you might miss out on some schust but thats why they have babysitters lol

word up man stay strong
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks! ^^

-----The End----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you didn't know...   Something you didn't know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something you didn't know...
Page 1 of 1