{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED

Go down 
+10
IceCreamMan
fusion
AJNATOR
heuy
SkankyNugget
Designs
STARWARSKID93
wingzero
Quigibo5
SMOKEDAWG
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:56 pm

underoath, senses fail, atreyu, emery, the bled, BTF, CHIODOS!!!!! are some of my main favs
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 pm

IF you want good hip hop, heres my list of favorites

Del tha funky homosapien
Wu tang clan
Method man
Red man
The RZA
the GZA
Hieroglyphics
Busta Rhymes
Wyclef Jean
Mos Def
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm

a tribe called quest
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm

all garbage shit
Back to top Go down
RevengeOfKS

RevengeOfKS

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 pm

true dat
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm

dl the shit i said its all better
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 am

yea, music of somethings thugs will never do, that all better, bullshit Cool
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

fuk all that gay rock shit with those emos screaming in the mic with their girl pants
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:02 pm

at least our pants cover our ass lol
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm

heuy wrote:
all garbage shit

you're still young. Maybe you'll grow some day and realize how shitty the main stream rap is, or maybe you wont and continue to like that shitty music.

But any half intelligent person would agree with me that all the artists i listed are 1000 times better then young jeezy and lil wayne. more like lil faker and young jizzy.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 pm

lmao i dont listen to alot of main and most of the people u said were all washed up except mos def but every1 else is fuken weak
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 am

whatever i just know that i rather have my ass hanging out than my nuts being squished
good bye offsprings hello omlette balls
oh and real g's listen to (houston artists)
z-ro
lil keke
pimp c
DJ SCREW all time best of ever, he invented chopped and screwed i got his whole discography
lil o
big moe
big hawk
just youtube these cats youll find songs you like
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 am

oh and while im here rip pimp c, big moe, and the legend dj screw
also ugk is the shit listen to that
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 am

AJNATOR wrote:
whatever i just know that i rather have my ass hanging out than my nuts being squished
good bye offsprings hello omlette balls
oh and real g's listen to (houston artists)
z-ro
lil keke
pimp c
DJ SCREW all time best of ever, he invented chopped and screwed i got his whole discography
lil o
big moe
big hawk
just youtube these cats youll find songs you like

they all suck too. They promote a thug image that NONE of them actually represent. They'er a bunch of fakers.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 am

i otta kill you boy
there all from real hoods like dever harver, post oak, acres home, airline, spring branch, northside and southside
you just dont know waht your talking about because well your obviously not from houston and you like that new york shit like the clan, gza, tribe called quest well their all called fake by everyone from the west coast saying they jocked their shit thats why people always say there are no real cripts and bloods in nyc just LA but whatever i know good music thats why i lke them and some of the people you said are allright
their are certain fake ones that your talking about like mike jones paul wall slim thug chmillionaire but everyone has their fake thugs
oh yeah lil flips freetsyles goes hard smoke i saw him live before he was famouse with the swisha house click at my old skating rink and he went hard
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:10 pm

98% of them are FAKE.
Deal with it
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:05 pm

i need a tru black kid 2 tell me wheres snipes
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
i need a tru black kid 2 tell me wheres snipes

im white, and i can tell you he's probably sitting on Skype.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
asap

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm

AJNATOR wrote:
i otta kill you boy
there all from real hoods like dever harver, post oak, acres home, airline, spring branch, northside and southside
you just dont know waht your talking about because well your obviously not from houston and you like that new york shit like the clan, gza, tribe called quest well their all called fake by everyone from the west coast saying they jocked their shit thats why people always say there are no real cripts and bloods in nyc just LA but whatever i know good music thats why i lke them and some of the people you said are allright
their are certain fake ones that your talking about like mike jones paul wall slim thug chmillionaire but everyone has their fake thugs
oh yeah lil flips freetsyles goes hard smoke i saw him live before he was famouse with the swisha house click at my old skating rink and he went hard

kill me? what are you a thug gamer? Give me a break kid all the rappers from houston suck balls. And if you think the wu tang clan are fakers you have no idea what "real" is when it comes to hip hop. Those dudes grew up IN THE PROJECTS of brooklyn. It doesn't get much realer than that. Go look up the criminal history of ol dirty bastard and ghost face killa.

p.s. Fuck houston and fuck all that shitty rap. Chopped and screwed is the worst shit i've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:23 pm

it all bout the FLA SUNSHINE STATE kidz who cares whether they really do it or not the point of this were for good songs/artist and if u want a good rapper go 2 myspace.com/bigco thts a rapper from polk county where real men are from like myself
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:02 pm

wow ur fuken stupid snipes listens to garbage shit
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

you obviously didnt read well because i said that people form the west coast say everyone from the east is fake FYI kid, your just talkin shit about houston because your mad you have to rely on new york to talk about rap instead of having your veryown
but go ahead talk shit i really dont care because i know you havent really listened to any real houston rap
and ive always like wu tang your just trying to contradict what i said anyways i dont feel like arguing anymore or try to defend something that quite frankly doesnt need to be defended just what you want it doesntmake it true
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 pm

idk about rap but the EAST coast is the shit.

NJ pride
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:12 am

east coast is fuking gay over here on west coast is that real rap
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:13 am

i'm not referring to rap. i'm referring to the fact east coast is the shit in general. i listen to screamo lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED   BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK PERSONEL NEEDED
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next