{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike *swbf2* General

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Mike *swbf2* General Empty
PostSubject: Mike *swbf2* General   Mike *swbf2* General Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:40 am

Posted: 10 Dec 2007 09:53 pm Post subject: Mike
Mike was a great all around player.
We recruited Mike about five minutes before we took on FEAR in a clan battle because we did not have enough players for it.
Little did we know in about a months time Mike would go through the ranks and become a Member on the leadership council.

Mike was a Humble player and was so versatile, he could play at any class and early on when {MOH} was in real need of a Rocket he really stepped up.

Mike teamed up with HellHammer was a very good due on Rockets.
Mike never complained about anything and he never once let me down.
Whenever Mike said he was going to be somewhere or do something you could count on him doing just that.

A great warrior and he turned out to be a even better General and leader on the field, quickly recruiting and setting up battles like a pro.
Who knew Mike...an RX2 castoff would become such a {MOH} great ? I didn't even know...I knew he had potential but I never thought he would be as great a player, friend,leader that he turned out to be.

Mike was in Many clan Battles and scrims leaving {MOH} with a 4-0 battle record. Mike retired from battlefront 2 due to personal issues but he will always remain in spirit.

Congratulations Mike!
{MOH}Emperor-Crap-Gamer
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Mike *swbf2* General
Page 1 of 1