{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rape game winning killcams

Go down 
+4
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
The_Year_4444
Hyphy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
If your so smart you would be intelligent enough to know drugs burn holes in your brain.

Cause rolling ex
snorting pills
and dropping bombs is so damn smart.

Really? HOLES in your brain. You're young and ignorant and impressionable so i will go easy on you.

First, holes in your brain is seen in NEURODEGENERATIVE disorders like ALZHEIMERS. Holes in your brain would lead to severe dementia and overall loss of brain function resulting in death. This kind of bullshit is nothing but propaganda used to continue the mentality that all outlawed drugs are illegal for a reason when in reality its mainly a front to let the pharm companies continue to patent and control the drug market and rape the country while making BILLIONS in profit. It takes mere pennies to produce mass amounts of an isolated chemical. But without insurance, it takes HUNDREDS of dollars to fill a prescription of, lets be liberal here and say, 90 (fill in medication blank here) pills.

Secondly, i've rolled 6 times. I've done psychedelics 6 times. I have no side effects except for a visual problem that is VERY rare and unique and happens to an estimated 1-2% of ALL psychedelic drug users. Other than that, im perfectly fine. I've had doctor checkups and my physical health is very good.

Third, you dont just snort any pills unless you're a retard. I've snorted oxycontin (synthetic heroin) MAYBE 10 times. The only reason people do this is because the bioavailability through nasal administration is quicker, therefore causing a stronger reaction to the substance. This argument is irrelevant if you're trying to make all drug users out to be dumb.

Fourth, uh dropping bombs? i dont know what the fuck that means unless you're referring to actually dropping explosive weapons on people or punching someone.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:51 am

lmao now thats wat om talkin bout
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Acid bombs. You never heard that expression.

And im not retarted i know what you can and can't snort.

You can snort adarall
and most pain killers.
Not fucking advils and
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm

I had a headache this morning so I took some ibuprofen. Only one though, I didn't want to get TOO much of a rush.

That's enough drug talk boys. If you want you can explain your knowledge in depth via PM, but let's just call it a tie and get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

you can snort flintstones vitamins to apparently.

some faggot on my soccer team did it...
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Ya this kid almost od'ed on them. To much iron in his body.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

As much as snorting flintstone vitamins is hilarious to me...

Shotty wrote:
That's enough drug talk boys. If you want you can explain your knowledge in depth via PM, but let's just call it a tie and get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:19 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Acid bombs. You never heard that expression.

And im not retarted i know what you can and can't snort.

You can snort adarall
and most pain killers.
Not fucking advils and

...and? haha

how is it a tie, asap has way more knowledge than swk and hes obviously shown it. now back on topic... what was this topic about?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape game winning killcams   Rape game winning killcams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rape game winning killcams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2