{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?

Go down 
+7
heuy
MoH Striker
HellHammer
-Throw
IceCreamMan
Designs
Hyphy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Empty
PostSubject: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Quote :
Hyphy, your a fucking retard. that faggot all aboard quit before anyoen said a god damn thing to him, and I joined in on cujo's game and all aboard was talking schust to me and cujo, so fuck yeah I'm gonna respond back to him, so get nick and mike's dicks out of your fucking ears and learn something for once you dumb motherfucker. Also, if you want to really know, I'm the one who headed the initiative to kick your sorry ass out, because all you did was ride nick and mikes dick, so yeah I started the vote and had you kicked. Get over it bitch, stop whining, go suck off nick and mike again.

You wanna really get personal here because clearly you fucktards don't understand this is a game and clans for fun, but hey, okay here we go:

Hey ELT, how'd that girl you liked go, the one that got raped before, wouldn't go out with you, stuck in the friend zone? How the pitbull on your face go?

Hey nick, how is taking care of kendals crack baby from some other guy who knocked her up? how much crack did she get for it? hows wal-mart going for you?

hey recession, how's your dads brain doing? better watch out man, that schust runs in families. Maybe you can drown in in some more alcohol and drugs, maybe you can end up being an even bigger disappointment, since it doesn't matter now since hes dead.

See how easy it is?

Someone wanna reply back to me? feel free, contact me on AIM, xx HellHammer

call my house for those of you that know it, I don't give a fuck, its a game, you guys are the ones who decided to be douchebags and go personal with schust first, who talked schust first and started it, get over it, if you guys get this upset over a game and the internet, I'd hate to see you in real life. Have fun nerds.

Like i care that you're behind me getting kicked out, it was probably for the best.

now one again we see the touhest guy in the world! 19-20 year old without a job! him and his girlfriend both being supported by his brother! he spends his time on the internet, not only attacking teenagers but also attacking toddlers and infants!

where should i start? i dont know about all the stuff with elt so ill skip it. Kendals crack baby? oh yea cuz kendal does crack. wait nevermind. but she did get knocked up by a random guy right? oh wait that was her ex-boyfriend. and i wouldnt make fun of him for working at wal-mart when ur sorry ass cant even get a job, but u dont need to, ur big bro crapgamer can take care of you forever!

now making fun of a high school kid for his dad dying? thats just sad dude, you really have some fucking issues, but i guess after everything recession did to you he deserved it right? oh wait he didnt do jack schust to you.

so there we see the toughest man in the world, his only weakness is a group of emos! dont get beat up by the emos! im sure crappy can save you.

people still flipping out on me and recession even though were fairly chill with most of the people in MoH. you can ask some of the members who were in a party with us last night. its mainly nick doing all the insulting, calling ur house, joining the games. but currently i dont really have a problem with anyone besides hellhammer, crapgamer a little, and footstroker (but ive always hated him, even when i was in moh)
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol we got a good laugh out of this. thanks
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:40 pm

SHITS GOGIGGN G G GNGG NGNG G DOWN!
Rawrara Ra rar ara raaaaaped
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

Number of posts : 69
Gamertag : MercuriaL xD
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:43 pm

We?

ICM where were you when I used your rawraw rawraped thang?
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm

I just got updated on the baby mama drama by reading this SHTUFF
And couldn't reply bc HellHannah and Crapdaddy like to lock topics before the important people post in them Sad
So i took my chance HERE!
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 pm

*Reserved for an insightful quote from yours truly*
\"I heard you liked cock sandwitches? Don\'t worry bro, I stook up for ya. I know you don\'t like bread\"

Last edited by IceCreamMan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 pm

*Reserved for an insightful quote from yours truly*
"Tough guys wear pink"

Last edited by IceCreamMan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

Okie dokie, I set you up in another topic mannnnnn.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:51 pm

All this drama has me confused
You are fathering snipes' crack baby????
Or is there another kendal and nick i don't know about!!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Kendal is ASAPs sister who is married or somethin to Nick who is a random guy. Hell no, I did not tap Snipes, lol. "whut da phuk? I aint gay mayne."
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 pm

ASAP is ok with his sister fathering crack babies?
I'm still lost YO
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:57 pm

He is in the midst of a court case for possession of drugs, so no haha.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 pm

lol retard, the topic was locked by crapgamer, I told you where and how you can reply to me or however you want jackass. I have a job you idiot, and yeah I spend all my time on the internet, oh wait, nevermind, its why I haven't been on xbox in like a week or why I'm hardly ever on this site, thats why I have a whopping 110 posts on here, wooo, yeah thats me, no lifing it up.

Please kid, you're an idiot. I mentioned that schust to show how easy it is to setup personal attacks against you guys as well, not as a real attack in itself dumbass, try reading the post and maybe you'll understand it. And hey, kendal looks like a skank crackhead, so how am else am I suppose to judge? lol you can defend these people all you want to, but in the end it doesn't matter, its the internet, your the ones getting defensive, lol, I just find it fun poking your kids buttons and watching you go off, I find it amusing that people can get so pissed off at this, I could care less if everyone quit the clan, if MOH went 0 and fucking a billion, or anything else, because this schust doesn't matter, the opinions of randoms on the internet doesn't matter, and none of this schust does.

and lol all those little stories you hear crapgamer say about me are fucking over-exaggerated, but clearly you've never heard of exaggeration, maybe you should look it up in the dictionary? Because you know nothing about me, who I am, what I do, or anything else, so I find it funny, I know more about you kids than you know about me and it burns you, so you gotta try and bring up bullshit exaggerations that were told as a joke to try and upset me? lol wow kid, your mom must've been on crack with kendal when she had you.

You kids started talking schust, people talk schust back at you for fun, you get more pissed, talk more schust, try to get personal, and people get personal back at you just because you kids get so mad about it and go off more and cry like little babies. I find it fun pushing your buttons, hey how many times did you suck off nick and mike today hyphy? Good fight kid, read my post earlier, I don't care about this schust, its videogames and clan bullshit and drama, I just find it fun getting your responses, other than that I could care less, the clan could fold tomorrow, whatever, I don't care lol.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Why does he ignore me
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:08 pm

whats up ICM? lol
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:09 pm

hahaaaa your avatar is booobs
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 pm

yep it is lol
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm

hellhammah still taking them girls to best buy!?
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 pm

fuck yeah! that schust rocks! when you getting live back icm?
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 pm

YOU ARE A FUCKING BADASS LADIES MAN!
IDk, you guys play mw1 on 360 more than mw2 right?
Cuz i got mw2 on ps3 and REALLYYYY dont wanna buy ANOTHER copy
I might get it this weekend or next actuallllyyyyy
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 pm

hyphyy just give up and admit ur a fag
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm

we play mw2 mostly, but we get on mw1 from time to time.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Well I doubt I will get mw2 for 360...Cant justify getting it when I already own it.
ill prolly rent it for a bit lolol
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 pm

lol i got it for both systems
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 am

I don't enjoy spending money for the hell of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?   tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tough guy gets the last word in and locks the post?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next