{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable

Go down 
+7
fusion
Mr.X
Hateinaboxx
heuy
STARWARSKID93
w01fsk7aag
asap
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Crappy put FMJ on your running class. Its better for getting kills.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

you dont get a damage boost on ump when using stopping power crappy its a fact
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:30 pm

ive ran with both cb and sp and there is no difference, and i certainly prefer cb pro because they dont see my name and crosshairs dont turn red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
This is true... I tried out the UMP several different ways and they all could kill in 3 bullets... Silencer didn't matter and stopping power with the FMJ didn't matter... I use that gun silenced and never with stopping power and it's just fine
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 am

I think it makes a difference.

Ive used cold blooded on it with a silencer and sometimes i wouldnt kill people with it in the time that i would with stopping power and a silencer.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:37 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Well if you do to UMP and then Stopping power, it clearly says that it gives the gun an increase with SP.
I guess that would be the fact and you would be offering the opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Well I think there's other factors in play when using stopping power but I wouldn't know them... All I know is that I tested the UMP with a bunch of variations and they all killed in 3 bullets... But when you're on the go, you don't necessarily hit them with every shot and all that stuff... I wish they would actually show you how much damage you get for putting on stopping power... It must go by a percentage though
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Stopping power diffidently makes a difference. I use it with light weight and it does not kill as quickly as stopping power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Stopping power diffidently makes a difference. I use it with light weight and it does not kill as quickly as stopping power.
Hmm... For me it makes no difference... Who knows what the hell is going on, lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 pm

iL offer my near infinite wisdom on the matter and say razgriz is right,Do i get paid now or later?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: