{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skanky Nugget *swbf2* Co Creater of {MOH}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Skanky Nugget *swbf2* Co Creater of {MOH} Empty
PostSubject: Skanky Nugget *swbf2* Co Creater of {MOH}   Skanky Nugget *swbf2* Co Creater of {MOH} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 am

Skanky Nugget was the best Sniper on Star Wars Battlefront 2.
He helped me to form the Clan {MOH}.
He was a comedic genius and kept the mood light, but don't let his wits and jokes fool you. Skanky was a True leader and field General of {MOH}. Although he would be quick to tell a fellow Clan Member that they sucked, he would always have your back when it really came down to it.

A fierce warrior his 1 v 1 career Sniper record was 12-1 his only loss coming to mistaHan via Grenade.

Skanky Nugget was inventive and helped come up with many great idea's from Speeder bike racing to Front united.

Looked up to by many Skanky Nugget will be remembered for alot of things great he did on the Front, but I will always remember him for the friend he was to me.
Now back with {MOH} Skanky helps to lead our Xbox 360 team on Left 4 Dead,
Pitching in on COD4 when we need him. Skanky has shown he is truly a team player.
To any outside eye, Skanky comes across as a dick, but thats just till you get to know him, then you realize indeed he is a dick, but a dick with a heart.
He helped push me to start a clan.

Congratulations your the first inductee into the {MOH} Hall Of Fame.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Skanky Nugget *swbf2* Co Creater of {MOH}
Page 1 of 1