{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravedigger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Gravedigger Empty
PostSubject: Gravedigger   Gravedigger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Gravedigger originally was one of those "Random" members that we recruited. I never thought about him sticking around or as anything special.
I remember Skanky Nugget insisting that Gravedigger was a "Merc Spy" because "Nobody hates Merc that much" aside from me of course.
So we let him in after making him jump through hoops to prove he was who he said.
One day on the PS3 we were joking about his score on a COD4 map and he responded with "Haters" which had me rolling on the floor laughing.
From then on Gravedigger and I have been really close and I was quick to get him into a leadership position.

Known for his famous "sayings" and "Quotes" as much as he is known for skill in pretty much every game.
:Famous Gravedigger quotes:

"wow this guy is running around like Superman, Somebody get me some Kryptonite!"

"Hey, this is Crapgamer, I'm gonna attempt to go positive...BY TWO!"

"Sings the Jurassic Park theme song while in the Apache helicopter"

He keep's thing's light and fun for the clan, he also has been one of the most loyal members we have ever had, not buying into such trivial things as "Playing time" and "Matches played"

He never complains and puts the clan first all the time.
One of the best wins he helped achieve was against clan "Fear" on Star Wars Battlefront 2, going against "SOR Destroyer" and "Iceman"
The Team of Rockethoe, Gravedigger, Lak and Kratos DESTROYED the competition 3-1, even winning the majority of the Engineer match up's with Destroyer.

Gravedigger was instrumental in {MOH} having success on PS3, running and setting up Practices on COD4 as well as WaW.
With his help the COD4 team cruised to a 24-1 record and 14th place on GB's for PS3, before our team was hacked and we lost the team altogether.
Same type of strategy on WaW for the PS3, we cruised to a 15-4 record before the team was hacked at the same time as the COD4 team was. We were top 50 before all that happened.

Not really content with the PS3 side Gravedigger sold off his PS3 for an XBox 360 and joined ranks with the 360 side, helping us get to a 77-9 record and 52nd place in the gamebattles Summer, 2009 season.

Gravedigger stats.
SWBF2- PS2 * 8-0*
COD4 PS3 & 360 *46-11*
COD waw PS3 & 360 *15-2*

Not only is Gravedigger getting in the Hall Of Fame for contributions on games, but for his amazing leadership skills and his devotion to the clan as a whole.

Gravedigger aka EDUARDO SANCHEZ FRANSISCO JESUS RAMIREZ RODRIGUEZ SANTIAGO
Is now in the Hall OF Mercenaries.

He is probably one of the only members of the clan that I would crack open a beer with and hang out with in real life.
Congratulations man.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Gravedigger
Page 1 of 1