{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hellhammer aka "Darth Noob" {MOH} Co-Founder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Hellhammer aka "Darth Noob"  {MOH} Co-Founder Empty
PostSubject: Hellhammer aka "Darth Noob" {MOH} Co-Founder   Hellhammer aka "Darth Noob"  {MOH} Co-Founder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Hellhammer who is My real life "Brother" was instrumental in my breaking away from Merc. He was the first one to believe in me and actually have the idea that we should start our own clan.

Having the nickname "Darth noob" originally he soon changed it to the more menacing "Hellhammer"
Even though in the early stages his remarks remain on my mind "Were gonna have a noob clan" I still get a kick out of that.
Hellhammer didn't complain when we made him play Rocket on Star Wars Battlefront 2. We needed one and he stepped up and became a really good starter for us.

When we transitioned to Xbox and PS3 he came along for the ride. Keeping his Kill Death Ratio well above 2.0 on COD4 and COD WaW.

He was also very instrumental in forming the council. He had a lot of idea's for the clan that are still in effect till this day.
Bringing his technical skills to the front as well, he knows a lot about Computers and electronics and operating systems having built them and having studied them for school and work. He got his own Tech forum called "Hellhammers Nerd Turd"

I decided to put Hellhammer in the Hall of Mercenaries for having faith in me and the clan and for his on the game accomplishments as well.

Hellhammer Stats.

SWBF2-PS2 *17-0*
BF2MC-PS2 *5-0*
COD4 PS3 & 360 *60-20*
COD waw PS3 & 360 *20-3*
Halo 3 - Xbox 360 *2-1*

So congratulations for believing in the clan in the first place, Hellhammer take your place in the Hall OF Mercenaries with the rest of the founder's and great players.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Hellhammer aka "Darth Noob" {MOH} Co-Founder
Page 1 of 1