{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Onslaught *The Enforcer*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Onslaught *The Enforcer* Empty
PostSubject: Onslaught *The Enforcer*   Onslaught *The Enforcer* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 am

Onslaught is a bit controversial on SWBF2. I know Onslaught as a cool guy who has done whatever I asked of him.
One of the best engineers on the game I have ever seen, Onslaught could brag and back it up as well.
Having been in many clans 420, SC, ICE, Merc and I asked him to follow me to MOH which he did.
Onslaught helped us jump out to a 7-0 record on SWBF2 and helped us go to 4-0 on BF2MC.
His mouth and wit are matched by his leadership ability and his common sense on the field of battle.
Onslaught loved to have a good time while playing and for some they didn't like it but when it came down to business Onslaught was all business.
Onslaught and I go way back and I feel very honored to induct him into the MOH hall Of fame.
Onslaught is still in MOH only now he leads MOH onto the PS3 where he is the Leader of that division, which is currently getting ready to embark on Game battles Spring COD4 ladders.
Not to worry though Onslaught still lends a hand as the clan enforcer on SWBF2 if we ever need him.
He came in real handy a couple of times against DD.
Now still a die hard {MOH} member, Onslaught leads us into battles on COD4 as well as COD waw.
A true competitor and leader. Keeps the mood light but never disappoints in matches.
So Congratulations to my friend Onslaught. Thanks for kicking ass and being so cool Nigga!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Onslaught *The Enforcer*
Page 1 of 1