{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish List for Swbf3.

Go down 
+10
{MOH}Papa_Smurf
SMOKEDAWG
w01fsk7aag
HellHammer
D35TROY3R08
Shotty
fusion
crapgamer
V8_JuIcE
STARWARSKID93
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Wish List for Swbf3. Empty
PostSubject: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 am

Please make your list like so

Maps-
Deathstar
Mustafar
Clound City
Courasant

Classes
Rocket but with more then 9 rockets
Grunt but with a better blaster
Engy but without the ability to throw a detpack 300 feet. Only be able to throw it 20 or 30 feet.
Sniper but with no bullet lag
No darkie
No Jet trooper

Hero-
Mace windu

Last edited by STARWARSKID93 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Well if you mean for SWBF3, my list would look something like

Maps----
~Mos Eisley
~Courasant
~Death Star

Class wise----
~Make a separate class for det packs and health packs because they gave shotgunners a bad name

I think that's about it for my list while I think about it...

Other then that, 1080p and I still want to be able to run PC dedicated servers
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Class

No keep the engy, theres no difference between a shot gunner and an engy. One in the same.
Make a good sniper please, who can rape.
Prone please
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I wish they would balance out the specials. No vehicles except the space craft for the space fights.
A lot of Jedi, more then 1 Jedi map. Like the Xbox version of SWBF2, where you could use a lot of different jedi maps.

Balance the regular classes, no more super rockets and Engineers.
The ABILITY TO GO PRONE!!!!

Bespin
Coruscant
Tatooine
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:37 pm

uhmmmhm, LAGLESS, prone, swbf1 and 2 maps, maybe a few mappacks, tone down the engy and rockets. no specials.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 pm

fusion wrote:
uhmmmhm, LAGLESS, prone, swbf1 and 2 maps, maybe a few mappacks, tone down the engy and rockets. no specials.
lol, people who need it to be lagless are like Mr.X... He was always rocking a 250+ ping when we'd play, lol... I remember back when we were challenging his clan and we were running off his server... The second we got in we were like, OH HELL NO, guys, I'm running the server... Everyone had a ping of like 380+ except for Mr.X, lol

And what was wrong with the engy? (Keep in mind that even though I used the shotty, I hated the noobs who said they were good and threw det packs and health packs like there was a fuggin unlimited supply of them)

V8_JuIcE wrote:
Class

No keep the engy, theres no difference between a shot gunner and an engy. One in the same.
Make a good sniper please, who can rape.
Prone please
lol, you must be one of those engineer noobs... In my old clan when we recruited, we asked if you were a shotgunner or an engineer, lol... I represented the shotgunners who didn't use det packs on people and didn't use health packs in the middle of a battle because I wasn't cheap... And I'd still rape you after that too, lol... Some of the classic engineer's I remeber are clonewolf and mr.x... Haku and some other old SoF dude were the only shotgunners i remember... And some people were in between like detroit_soul... I don't care if you don't believe me because we've had this argument before, lol... Because I'm not dissing the engineer's... I could never really use the det packs so I just ditched them and I never used the health packs because it was just another "in your face" to the other clans because they couldn't take me down with those handicaps, lol... It's too bad that there's not a lot of people you can confirm this with... Except for wing that is, lol

And dude, the sniper was already good... You obviously never met the snipers that will screw you a new one... The only times that the sniper wouldn't work were when the user had a high ping or the server was garbage

Last edited by ChaosRazgriz on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm

No keep the rocket the power is fine. If you were good and shot in the right spot it was one hit. If you werent and you sucked it wasnt a one hit.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Razgriz you handicap yourself if you don't allow yourself to use the same tactics. I prefer not to use healthpacks but if it came down to a win or a loss or a death or a kill I used whatever I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Razgriz you handicap yourself if you don't allow yourself to use the same tactics. I prefer not to use healthpacks but if it came down to a win or a loss or a death or a kill I used whatever I could.
Well let me clarify, I used it when it was important, like in a battle... I never screwed around in battles... But when it was just the random rooms or there was no way to live, I'd say fuck it, time to die
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Well I never took pubs seriously either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Hopefully nobody had to
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:00 pm

I've made a lot of suggestions in the past on past threads like this, but I think at this point what I want is a slightly improved, lagless version of SWBF2
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 pm

I sniped . Somewhat. It just got annoying when my shot didn't register and then i died
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm

You wanna know what was annoying?
Hitting a Vanguard with like 5 shots and having him down to no health and then they would get a shot off that would kill me.
Back to top Go down
D35TROY3R08

Number of posts : 53
Gamertag : D35TROY3R08
PSN : D35TROY3R_08
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Shotty wrote:
I've made a lot of suggestions in the past on past threads like this, but I think at this point what I want is a slightly improved, lagless version of SWBF2

I agree. I thought about what Free Radical was doing with the game and how everyone was liking how it looked, but when you think about, it would've ruined SWBF2. The ground to space stuff was a good idea, just it wouldn't just be straight up ground fights anymore like SWBF2 was. We enjoyed fighting on places like Mos Eisley, but with ships flying around, it would've ruined it. Just actually THINK about what BF3 was going to be.. It really wasn't that great. Play the PSP SWBF take on ground to space if you need an example... That game was terrible.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah, they definitely should take some of the armour off the rockets, but the power of the rockets themselves shouldn't be changed. Lets face it, it took a little more skill to play rocket properly (without blowing yourself up) then most people admit, look at crap gamer, he couldn't play rocket for schust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:01 am

Yep, that's why I never totally dissed the rockets... I used to use them before I joined my first clan and then I switched to a shotgunner... But yeah, the armor was kind of annoying, but I guess it was for the idiots trying to shoot the ground that was 4 feet in front of them
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 am

well the TD off thing also needs to be fixed. i dont mind TD off like MW2, where you can kill yourself with explosives but not teammates.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Ill admit the rockets health need to come down.
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:40 pm

But then'd we have to rememorize all the health charts.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

it wasn't their health it was their armour. Which is why they were so slow. so if you took it down they would need to be faster to be balanced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:40 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

it wasn't their health it was their armour. Which is why they were so slow. so if you took it down they would need to be faster to be balanced.
Well said
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I liked the heavy armor
Back to top Go down
D35TROY3R08

Number of posts : 53
Gamertag : D35TROY3R08
PSN : D35TROY3R_08
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:49 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

I thought the whole argument was that rockets were overpowered? lol The rocket should be what's slowing them down!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Maybe if it doesn't lag then it wouldn't be as bad, but when your pumping 5-6-7 shots into a Vanguard and they don't lose but an inch of health there are issues...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish List for Swbf3.   Wish List for Swbf3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish List for Swbf3.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next