{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..

Go down 
+7
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE
fusion
w01fsk7aag
Shotty
IceCreamMan
{MOH}Pain
crapgamer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:00 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
snipes wrote:
I was the best engineer to every play that game. Only person i would want to 1vs1 is loose gunz and bad in the old days
Heh, maybe after most of the other shotgunners quit playing, lol... Never even heard of that guy... But I played two years before MoH even came around so maybe that's why

And who made the Wiki if anyone knows? They must have played for quite a while to know about the old clan that me and Haku made... Because that was only for like a week or two and then we both quit playing the game

you dont know who loose gunz is? from DSF? and SG-17 made the wiki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
ChaosRazgriz wrote:
snipes wrote:
I was the best engineer to every play that game. Only person i would want to 1vs1 is loose gunz and bad in the old days
Heh, maybe after most of the other shotgunners quit playing, lol... Never even heard of that guy... But I played two years before MoH even came around so maybe that's why

And who made the Wiki if anyone knows? They must have played for quite a while to know about the old clan that me and Haku made... Because that was only for like a week or two and then we both quit playing the game

you dont know who loose gunz is? from DSF? and SG-17 made the wiki
lol, SDA had a bad history with DSF when I joined them... But nope, I've never heard of him and our clan beat DSF... We even went along with their class regulated crap, lol... But nope, never heard of him... You'd have to ask Mr.X because our old CL put him in the battle as a shotgunner

And I don't remember seeing that guy at all... But hell, he was around when VU was around so he's definitely been around for a while, lol
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

Number of posts : 123
Gamertag : LordxAriston
PSN : Cmpjr1993
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Shotty you are probably the best grunt haha. I just played what was needed, usually I was a grunt. Does anyone remember the 1v1 between "MCMAGMA" and rockethoe? lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

shotty or axl for best grunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

Jeez, it looks like new people started coming around after I quit... Best grunts I saw were Fear and Maverick (I think that's how he spelled his name)

But of course, anything I say is most likely before you guys
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

axl was around since the beginning raz
Back to top Go down
Snipes

Number of posts : 376
Gamertag : s n i p e s i x
PSN : ijizzledonurgurl

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

never heard of the grunts you talking about raz and i played the game ever since it came out and loose gunz was RA. I also played when all the good plp played back when merc was the best.
Back to top Go down
Killem

Killem

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I got a little nostalgic and went and watched this old MOH video from our 50th win on Battlefront 2, I had a nice laugh, man, we T-bagged the shit out of people, especially Snipes. Good times...

SLAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Interesting... I've never heard of those guys once... And you guys have never heard of these dudes either... Well we can't explain it so this is more of an opinion now

But when I was playing, merc wasn't really around and I think trot had just died out along with sof if I remember correctly... And the big clans that I remember playing with all the time (that weren't jedi) was Rx2, SC, DD, WING, a few ICE people, SDA, DSF, and that's all I remember and those aren't in any particular order... This is quite odd though... It's almost as if there was a period when I started and stopped playing in when you guys were around before me... Because I was basically on all the time when i used to play... But yep, that's interesting alright

I'm not saying you guys are wrong, but I'm telling you guys from when I played, those were the guys...

As for fear, he had a few names while he played... His other one that he used to play on a lot was Mandalore (something like that)
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

I was playing right at the games release on November of 2005. I joined MERC right after it was created. Back when JFH and DragonCrymore were co-leading it. Back when that douche bag Allen was in it. Merc offered me a leader position cause JFH was leaving but Bad was kinda like....creepy and intrusive. Thats when I went to RA.

I clan hopped alot but every clan i was in i started in matches. Most of the time as the sniper, FUCKING SHIT UP YUH!
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

Number of posts : 123
Gamertag : LordxAriston
PSN : Cmpjr1993
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Shotty for grunt lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Allen was cool asap,anyway best clans where RA,dsf,ba,sda,merc but alot worth mentioning are sor,jsa,rx2,ice,raptor,dd and clans like that just for there popularity as for skilled players il throw up a few names stratto,fallen blade,anbu,liberator,balboa,clonewolf (me and icm) to add to what you guys have.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 pm

I wouldnt say SOR but maybe SOR/BOJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..   I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was editing the MOH Star Wars Wiki when..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2