{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Empty
PostSubject: Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now   Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 am

Microsoft's Kinect was just confirmed to be priced at $149.99, some believe the price is a tad bit high for what the Xbox 360 ad-on does. If you pre-order Kinect today you will set your purchase price at just $89 dollars. To acquire this super deal do as follows:

1.Head To Toys-R-US And Add Kinect To Your Cart
2.Apply the promotional code 939418 In The Cart

Slight update: If you also apply this promo code 937237 you'll end up at about $89 dollars after shipment costs with both codes together.

It's that simple.
Hurry before it expires or taken down.

http://www.ironstarmovement.com/profiles/blogs/kinect-reasonably-priced-at-89
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
kimerajamm

kimerajamm

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now   Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 pm

-I'm not a casual gamer so the games for it don't appeal to me in any way.
-After watching footage at E3 of someone playing Sonic Riders with the software things just got even worse. There was one part in the race where the character he was controlling fell off his board into water. To escape the water the player had to flail his arms in an idiotic "I'm drowning" motion which killed the whole game demo.
-While it may be cool to say commands like "Xbox Pause" and have the game pause for you, this is a problem. Everybody around you could say the same thing which will result in the game pausing when you don't want it to.

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now   Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 pm

kimerajamm wrote:
-I'm not a casual gamer so the games for it don't appeal to me in any way.
-After watching footage at E3 of someone playing Sonic Riders with the software things just got even worse. There was one part in the race where the character he was controlling fell off his board into water. To escape the water the player had to flail his arms in an idiotic "I'm drowning" motion which killed the whole game demo.
-While it may be cool to say commands like "Xbox Pause" and have the game pause for you, this is a problem. Everybody around you could say the same thing which will result in the game pausing when you don't want it to.

It has voice recognition.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Recon

Number of posts : 95
Gamertag : MoH Recon
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now   Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

89 bucks isnt bad, i got my 360 elite for 200 bucks but that also came with forza motorsport 3 and halo 3 odst so the console was pretty much the same price as a regular but mine came with more memory and a headset Cool

also crappy u live in florida...i used to live over in naples florida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now   Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinect Reasonably Priced At $89 If You Pre-order Now
Page 1 of 1