{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates   Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 pm

A group of game modders has reportedly been able to download Halo: Reach a month early before its September 14 release date.

Halo: Reach was recently put on Microsoft's Xbox Live Marketplace store for game reviewers to download. The group was able to break through Microsoft's security to download and play the game. The group contends, however, it will not distribute Halo: Reach.

"So after alot of .xex cracking etc.. Me and my team finally did it, we got Halo: Reach!," the modders said. "This is not released for public, and we are not really planning on releasing either."

Microsoft has issued a statement to IGN saying the company is looking into the leak.

"We are aware of claims being made regarding a security exploit related to 'Halo: Reach' and are aggressively investigating the matter," a spokesperson said. "We have no further details to share at this time."

While Bungie has yet to officially comment of these leak claims, moderators posted a warning on the studio's forums politely telling everyone to not post spoilers and to avoid internet message boards until the game's official release.

"Posting to Discuss, Request, or Link To information or campaign spoilers from illegitimately obtained sources -- including illegitimately obtained copies of Halo: Reach -- before the game is officially released will be considered a leak and will be treated as such," the message said.

"The moderation team is doing their best, but if you want to stay 100% spoiler free, our best advice is to 'go dark' by staying off all internet gaming forums until you have played through the game!"

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1114826p1.html

This stuff is true, I personally know a person who has a copy of this.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates   Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Well I knew it leaked. However I am doing the "Black out" when it comes to spoilers.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates   Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 pm

master chief dies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates   Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach leaked; Microsoft Investigates
Page 1 of 1