{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cost of XBL is going up

Go down 
+3
KiLlahCali559
MoH Grave
crapgamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

The cost of XBL is going up Empty
PostSubject: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:11 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6274698.html

I advise you guy's to buy it now, it's $40 for the year via Microsoft, if you wait till after November 1st it's $59.99 for the year, $9.99 a month and $25 for a three month card.

Dear thecrapgamer:
Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox LIVE Gold. We hope you are enjoying the many exciting and exclusive features that are included in your membership. We wanted to let you know about an upcoming price increase for your Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and how you can lock in your current price to continue enjoying everything you've come to love about Xbox LIVE, plus all the upcoming additions including ESPN and Hulu Plus.
Over the past seven years, Xbox LIVE has evolved from an online gaming platform to an all-in-one gaming and entertainment service. As an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you can not only play blockbuster games, such as Halo: Reach with your friends online, you can also stream movies from Netflix* and music from Last.fm right to your TV. You can even connect with friends near and far on Facebook® and Twitter™. Plus, you also enjoy exclusive discounts and early access to game demos.
And we aren't even close to being done. This holiday, Xbox LIVE is adding new Gold features, including ESPN and Video Kinect, with Hulu Plus coming on Xbox LIVE in 2011.
• With ESPN on Xbox LIVE, you can stream and watch over 3,500 live and on-demand sporting events plus highlights.*
• Video Kinect allows you to chat with family and friends on the big screen, right from the comfort of your living room—no headset or controller required.*
• With Hulu Plus on Xbox LIVE you will be able to enjoy a customized Hulu Plus experience that will include Kinect navigation and Xbox LIVE Parties*
Besides launching the new features and titles, we will also be increasing the price of Gold membership on November 1, 2010. The new prices are as follows:

Old Price New Price
1-Month Gold Subscription $7.99 $9.99
3-Month Gold Subscription $19.99 $24.99
12-Month Gold Subscription $49.99 $59.99

At only $5 per month, our 12-month offer continues to be your best value. And, because you are a loyal member, we want to give you the opportunity to lock in your current price with an additional discount. Click here or log on to Xbox LIVE from your console to review and take advantage of these limited time offers.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy all the great gaming, entertainment, and social experiences that Xbox LIVE has to bring today—and in the future.
Sincerely,
The Xbox LIVE Team

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 pm

wtf man
Back to top Go down
KiLlahCali559

KiLlahCali559

Number of posts : 534
PSN : Oo_iCali559_oO
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

dam that must suck...lol ehh its only 10 bucks rite? :p
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:58 pm

I would just advise people to buy via Amazon or get the $40 for the year deal now. They are adding and fixing even more things with XBL and even though it sounds like a ton more money, in reality it's $1.99 more a month if you do it month to month or less then $5 a month if you go year to year.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Already bought the 40$ deal last week. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Ya, I'm about to do just that as well. It's actually a push to get people to re up right now.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah its 50 bucks a month now, and itll be 60 soon, not to baaaaad. i got it for 34 bucks on amazon soez im straight
Back to top Go down
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 pm

HA HA
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm

ROFL, i told you some idiot from the ps3 is going to think that this is huge and terrible
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:05 am

Actually the only thing that really changes is we get more stuff. You will still find it cheaper on Amazon etc... There isn't anything to really laugh at, it's not like it's PSN + where you are paying to rent content and get no improvements on the online or voice chat service. Yea.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

If i buy the $40 live now will it add on to the rest of they year im on?
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 am

yeah it will. like i bought a year of live when i still had like 4 months left, so im straight for a long ass time. do it hyphy, cuz then you wont have to worry aboot it for a while
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 am

Hyphy wrote:
If i buy the $40 live now will it add on to the rest of they year im on?
It'll just add on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cost of XBL is going up   The cost of XBL is going up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cost of XBL is going up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: XBox 360 :: General Xbox 360-
Jump to: