{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped

Go down 
+4
Hyphy
STARWARSKID93
Shotty
w01fsk7aag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 am

If you were a fan of Modern Warfare 2's Sleight of Hand' Perk, then you might want to rethink your strategy. Treyarch has confirmed that "quickscoping" will have its nuts ripped out in Call of Duty: Black Ops, eliminating one of the game's less hacksome cheap tricks.

"Quickscoping is a cheap way to play," tweets Treyarch communiy bod Josh Olin. "We're specifically going to gimp Quickscoping, sorry. Play straight-up!"

Quickscoping is where a player uses Sleight of Hand in conjunction with the game's auto-aim in order to achieve a slightly less than earned amount of precision. It was the bane of many a CoD player's existence and its gimpage ought to make quite a few people happy.

It won't please the Quickscopers, of course, but screw those guys with a rusty spanner.

http://www.destructoid.com/quickscoping-gimped-in-call-of-duty-black-ops

gg sniper team no re
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 pm

FUCK YEAH! Quick scoping=fucking bullshit.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Finally now all those kids who think there the shit cause they run around quickscoping will suck even more with normal guns.

No more Vertais
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:36 pm

how the fuck is it cheap? hopefully theyre just talking about no SoH pro MW2 quick scoping. From the looks of the beta it looks exactly like cod4 sniping. so dont get to excited, thats where me and ASAP first started quick scoping

JD shouldve worded that better honestly, in no way is quick scoping cheap. quick scopers are already at a disadvantage to anyone using a reg gun or especially explosives.

trust me, unless they make it like Battlefield sniping there will still be quick scopers and a Veritas

I like how all the shit kids came in here all happy just because they cant snipe
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Hyphy wrote:
how the fuck is it cheap? hopefully theyre just talking about no SoH pro MW2 quick scoping. From the looks of the beta it looks exactly like cod4 sniping. so dont get to excited, thats where me and ASAP first started quick scoping

JD shouldve worded that better honestly, in no way is quick scoping cheap. quick scopers are already at a disadvantage to anyone using a reg gun or especially explosives.

trust me, unless they make it like Battlefield sniping there will still be quick scopers and a Veritas

I like how all the shit kids came in here all happy just because they cant snipe

rofl exactly.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

sniping 90% of the time is a one hit kill. if you got a person with slight of hand and steady aim on, and hes somewhat decent at quickscoping, its over. thats what makes it cheap.

i could really care less though, theres going to be sniperfags on every game, no matter how it is. i just hope this prevents the little kids and the other niggers who think they are godly for it, make em stfu. doubt thatll happen to
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

fusions just mad because we are godly at it Smile

no i do know what you mean, With SoH pro in MW2 sniping was overdone by every 12 year old who saw a youtube montage. and it was a little more powerful because it was faster but i dont think you can argue it being cheap. it's clearly easier to use an assault rifle in almost every situation, its easier to spray and get a kill with 2-3 shots instead of a 1 shot 1 chance sniper.

most of the complaining is that people get mad when they are quick scoped because in all reality they shouldve had the kill and they got outplayed.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I can snipe i just dont put time into it because i like normal guns better. Im not denying that quickscoping is hard and challenging, its annoying the shitty kids who run around going 12-26 and they say ohh ya im quick scoping so it makes me better then you. Now the people that are good at it like you and asap hats off to you guys and others who are good its just annoying with the little wanna be quickscopers who think there the shit.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 pm

since when does hatts quick scope?
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I've seen Hatts quickscope way more than I've seen Hyphy quickscope. It's all Hatts does.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

no im saying "hatts off to you" guys like good job, congrats to you guys
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 pm

oooh ok, i didnt know hatts even still played with us. i havent seen him in forever
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

I'm pretty sure they mean the MW2 type of Quick scoping. I had no problem with the COD4 style honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

hatts does quick scope. and i liked cod4 style better anyways so yup
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 pm

COD4 style was ok IF they didnt use the goddamn acog
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:17 pm

fusion wrote:
COD4 style was ok IF they didnt use the goddamn acog
grave digger loves the acog!!
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm

It doesn't matter. Soh or no SoH I'll always have the natural reflex to quickscope. I was still really fast with the regular scope in Cod4 so this doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 pm

so in other words we are straight lol, except fusion?
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm fine with the concept of quickscoping, just not the quick-almost-hit-you-but-auto-aim-helped version of it.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Shotty wrote:
I'm fine with the concept of quickscoping, just not the quick-almost-hit-you-but-auto-aim-helped version of it.

I get people from across the map. Auto-aim fucks me up more than it helps me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped   Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops - Quickscoping Gimped
Page 1 of 1