{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playoff Prediction Thread

Go down 
+8
MoH Grave
crapgamer
SMOKEDAWG
{Delta}
Hateinaboxx
StrydxR
fusion
Hyphy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 am

I guess nobody could have guessed Seahawks over Saints. Saints just didn't seem to have the backing from the NFL like they did last year. I'm surprised that a 7-9 team beat the defending champs in such a manner though, especially when you consider that the Saints absolutely obliterated the Seahawks earlier in the year. Guess it just goes to show you anything can happen in the NFL.

So if The Ravens win today, it's Ravens Vs Steelers and Jets Vs Patriots in the AFC and I'll take Ravens and Jets in those games.

In the NFC I got the Packers winning today which means they would then travel to Atlanta and face the Falcons and the Seahawks go to Chi town and play the Bears. I'd take Bears and Packers in an upset at this point. Packers are so dangerous IMHO.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:30 am

crapgamer wrote:
I guess nobody could have guessed Seahawks over Saints. Saints just didn't seem to have the backing from the NFL like they did last year. I'm surprised that a 7-9 team beat the defending champs in such a manner though, especially when you consider that the Saints absolutely obliterated the Seahawks earlier in the year. Guess it just goes to show you anything can happen in the NFL.

So if The Ravens win today, it's Ravens Vs Steelers and Jets Vs Patriots in the AFC and I'll take Ravens and Jets in those games.

In the NFC I got the Packers winning today which means they would then travel to Atlanta and face the Falcons and the Seahawks go to Chi town and play the Bears. I'd take Bears and Packers in an upset at this point. Packers are so dangerous IMHO.

dude seahawks won because they fidgeting wanted it more. you see the differences in the sidelines? i may hate pete carrol, but when you have a coach thats fidgeting jacked up like that, damn, you have to respect it.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 am

Seahawks won and Jets won!!! so far im 0-2!!
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 am

1-1 oops lol
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Superbowl = Eagles and Jets.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoff Prediction Thread   Playoff Prediction Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playoff Prediction Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2