{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congrats Packers and Packer fans!

Go down 
+7
IceCreamMan
w01fsk7aag
Poison
fusion
Tacoman.
Hateinaboxx
crapgamer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm

You guys won the SuperBowl, enjoy it. Trust me, you never know when you'll get another one, so celebrate wildly. It was a nice game though. The halftime sucked balls though, I am not sure if people actually like that "Music" but it was the most God awful thing I've ever been forced to listen to. I hear-by state that nobody that likes the Black Eyed Peas has the right to say anything about music or good taste, cause that was the most out of tune, piece of crap, nails on a chalkboard would have been better.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

yea half time did suck balls and gratz to the packers better than seeing the steelers winning it
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I concur. I am embarrassed to say that I watched that halftime show.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 pm

WOOOOO Crud YEAAHHHHHHHHHHRR. I DONNNUH WHAAAT TO SAY TO YALL FUCKASS FUCKERS!!!! GREN AND YELLOQ GREEN AND YELLOW
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 am

fusion wrote:
GREN AND YELLOQ

This.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 am

green and gold>green and yellow

Everyone here turned off half time, I just heard madonna singing the national anthem on the radio today and everyone was laughing at it rofl.

The superbowl sucks in canada because we dont get to see 90% of the ads. Most of what we get to see is CTV advertising their own shows.

oh and what can I say, the stealers got what was coming to them.

Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:46 am

Steelers sucked balls.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
green and gold>green and yellow

Everyone here turned off half time, I just heard madonna singing the national anthem on the radio today and everyone was laughing at it rofl.

The superbowl sucks in canada because we dont get to see 90% of the ads. Most of what we get to see is CTV advertising their own shows.

oh and what can I say, the stealers got what was coming to them.

National Anthem was done by Christina wishes she was black Aguilera. It was the most awful one I've heard. There are no Ya, Ya, Ya's in the damn Anthem and I am usually quite offended when people mess up the best National Anthem in the world.

If you like Black Eyed Peas, kill yourself now. They scream and even auto tuned cant sing for StUfF.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:34 am

yeah my b they're both whores
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:20 am

dude BEP suck live, its incredibly obvious that they are a studio band. that bitch who did the anthem messed it up to, she forgot a line, and instead of saying that line she repeated another line. ill look for the exact line, but right now i cant remember it.

EDIT: http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5d81e2b238/article/oh-say-can-you-line-aguilera-flubs-part-of-national-anthem

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Christina Aguilera said she flubbed a line as she belted out the national anthem at the start of the Super Bowl on Sunday night after getting lost in the moment and losing her place.

"I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through," Aguilera said in a statement after the performance.

When she was supposed to sing the line "O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming," Aguilera instead repeated an earlier line, with a slight variation.

Aguilera sang "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming," which is the same line from earlier in the song but with the word 'watched' instead of 'hailed' and 'reaming' instead of 'gleaming.'

The mistake immediately set social networks abuzz with people commenting on the error.

Aguilera isn't the first person to mess up the lines of "The Star-Spangled Banner." In 2001, Macy Gray was famously booed for her off-kilter rendition of the national anthem.

Gray garbled the words at the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, her home state. She later told The Associated Press: "That was definitely life's most embarrassing moment."

And in December in Kansas City, before a game between the Chiefs and the Denver Broncos, Mike Eli of the Eli Young Band flubbed the lines of the song so badly that he had to start over.

Aguilera, who took the stage in a black dress, returned to the Super Bowl after being one of the performers during the halftime show in Atlanta in 2000.

After it was announced that Aguilera would sing the national anthem for the 2011 Super Bowl, she said in a news release that she had been performing the song since she was 7 and was "excited to be part of such an iconic event."

Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

You knew the superbowl was going to be disapointing the second Christina screwed up the National Anthem.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm

fusion wrote:
dude BEP suck live, its incredibly obvious that they are a studio band.
[/color]

They shouldn't be doing live shows then, even compared to studio sounds, they just plain ol suck balls. If you cant produce the sound live that you make on records, just quit, because any idiot band can sound good with dubs, tracking, backing ect..... Horrid! I love how nobody is owning up to liking those fools now that the world realizes what utter SH1t they are.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 pm

crapgamer wrote:
fusion wrote:
dude BEP suck live, its incredibly obvious that they are a studio band.
[/color]

They shouldn't be doing live shows then, even compared to studio sounds, they just plain ol suck balls. If you cant produce the sound live that you make on records, just quit, because any idiot band can sound good with dubs, tracking, backing ect..... Horrid! I love how nobody is owning up to liking those fools now that the world realizes what utter SH1t they are.

I didn't know anybody here but futstriker listened to them here
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:03 pm

I have heard no less then 5 members singing that crap.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

gonna name any names?
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Black Eyed Peas suck. Game was good, I was so happy Packers won. I am currently living in Pitt and could not deal with it.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm

{Delta} wrote:
Black Eyed Peas suck. Game was good, I was so happy Packers won. I am currently living in Pitt and could not deal with it.

Whats worse? steelers fans going nuts that they won or steelers fans going nuts they lost?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 am

Poor Big Ben is wondering to himself.... "What did I do to deserve this?" Then he remembers he likes to rape High School girls....ya....
Back to top Go down
Snipes

Number of posts : 376
Gamertag : s n i p e s i x
PSN : ijizzledonurgurl

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Go Cowboys
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Poor Big Ben is wondering to himself.... "What did I do to deserve this?" Then he remembers he likes to rape High School girls....ya....

TOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Steelers fans gloating that they won is way worse.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

{Delta} wrote:

id say that vikings fans gloating that they won the NFC north is faaaaar worse than any other fans gloating
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 pm

fusion wrote:
{Delta} wrote:

id say that vikings fans gloating that they won the NFC north is faaaaar worse than any other fans gloating

No, Steelers and Patriots fans are the worst, mostly because they have so many damn bandwagon fans. Even here in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

fusion wrote:
{Delta} wrote:

lol u dumb

i have to agree with crappy, teams with more bandwagon fans = more gloating. no one bandwagons the fidgeting vikings. you get that with teams like steelers, patriots, colts, eagles etc.

viking fans gloating just makes you angry, but that doesnt mean its the worst, or even bad for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats Packers and Packer fans!   Congrats Packers and Packer fans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats Packers and Packer fans!
Page 1 of 1