{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance to learn!

Go down 
+5
asap
fusion
IceCreamMan
crapgamer
Mr.X
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Finally! heres a chance for you unlearned peoples to take part in a real college assignment! I have a research paper coming up soon for college and im shooting blanks! So im posting this for you guys to help by 1. Posting research paper ideas that suggest a change, ex. "the internet should be banned." Im looking for something thats easy to research and make an argument for, and will be easy for me to write 10 pages about. Also, it would be greatly apreciated if you post some articles, web page, or some citable material with your suggestion. Finally, if you have an idea for the paper that you are an expert on, or have experienced first hand I might even interview you and directly quote you in the paper! If thats something youd be up for.
Anyway, only serious replys thank you, and all suggestions and materials posted will be greatly apreciated.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:00 am

I'd post about changing the legal speed limit, it's always an easy A. Later I can probably post some more about it, but I believe and always have believed the legal speed limit should be raised.

Last edited by crapgamer on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 am

Drinking age.

Argue the facts that you can go off to war and die for your country shooting guns. Yet you can't drink a beverage.

TOOONS of stuff on this.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 am

legalize marijuana? im not much of a smoker, but hey, this ALWAYS gets people fired up about it, and there is a ton of StUfF. like theres some supreme court case about it from 2009 or 2010 that you could probably look up.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 am

These are all good ideas, I kinda like freds though because I think I could pretty easily write a paper on this. Any information or points supporting this posted would be awesome fred, and thank you to all you guys.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 pm

fusion wrote:
legalize marijuana? im not much of a smoker, but hey, this ALWAYS gets people fired up about it, and there is a ton of StUfF. like theres some supreme court case about it from 2009 or 2010 that you could probably look up.

Fusion is right for once. Legalizing drugs in The States is a big controversial topic. I'd write a paper on it being pro-drug of course!
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 am

What causes more deaths is the shoddily made american cars, the autobahn has no speed limit through most of it and even when there is one enforced (very briefly, usually when running directly through a city) its still like 85-90mph, its the fact that americans are lazy and our cars suck in both reliability anymore AND safety.

anyways, everyones got pretty good topics, but I think ICM's is probably the best.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 am

He already picked mine, also America has some of the best made cars around. If you want crummy cars look to Toyota and Honda and all the ones getting recalled and killing people.
Back to top Go down
asap

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am

Actually if the U.S.A were to legalize a vast majority of the drugs that are currently scheduled aka prohibited, like alcohol used to be, there would be a massive freeing of space in our prison systems and all the tax payer money used to house "drug offenders" can go to education or something of the like. Simultaneously the government can then control the drug market, make pure products, and all together wipe out the incentives of the black market and the drug cartels south of the border would cease to exist.

The main problem I have with substance prohibition is that governments dont have the right to tell people what they can and cant do with their bodies or what they can or cant put into their bodies AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT ENDANGERING OTHERS.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:45 am

How many people do you think would decide to drive or steal to buy legal drugs? DWI would skyrocket, You'd also have homeless druggies just like we have homeless winos, begging, stealing and getting high so much they'd forget whatever duties they had to do.

I have seen junkies before, it's not a pretty sight. I'm not saying I think alcohol should be legal as I don't even drink, but I think legalizing any sort of drug would open the floodgates to something really, really bad.

Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 pm

asap wrote:
Actually if the U.S.A were to legalize a vast majority of the drugs that are currently scheduled aka prohibited, like alcohol used to be, there would be a massive freeing of space in our prison systems and all the tax payer money used to house "drug offenders" can go to education or something of the like. Simultaneously the government can then control the drug market, make pure products, and all together wipe out the incentives of the black market and the drug cartels south of the border would cease to exist.

The main problem I have with substance prohibition is that governments dont have the right to tell people what they can and cant do with their bodies or what they can or cant put into their bodies AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT ENDANGERING OTHERS.

also if they made it legal and put normal sales taxes on it then not only would the tax money no longer be spent on housing those convicted but would also be a source of income.

This is a little something to look at if you want to think about this choice
http://home.njweedman.com/

Though also i believe that it should be like alcohol with some restrictions but completely illegal is not the way to go
Back to top Go down
asap

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm

crapgamer wrote:
How many people do you think would decide to drive or steal to buy legal drugs? DWI would skyrocket, You'd also have homeless druggies just like we have homeless winos, begging, stealing and getting high so much they'd forget whatever duties they had to do.

I have seen junkies before, it's not a pretty sight. I'm not saying I think alcohol should be legal as I don't even drink, but I think legalizing any sort of drug would open the floodgates to something really, really bad.

Obviously you are blinded by the propaganda that these pro-military/industrial complex companies and lobbys in D.C. put out.

Whether or not a substance is legal or illegal people will find a way to get it if they want it. Hence the end of alcohol prohibition in the 20's..or 30's? I forget. Anyway, the end of the alcohol ban put an end to many organized crime syndicates that were smuggling the 100% liquor formulations into the country.

It would be the same thing with "drugs". A governmental control of the drug market would end massive amounts of felony crime cases, free up our judicial system for more important things like stopping illegal immigration, and as striker pointed out, it would heavily increase the federal tax revenue brought in every year.

What do you care if someone wants to do Heroin everyday and eventually O.D. and die? More people die of cigs and alcohol abuse every year than drugs could ever do. And might I add more INNOCENT people are killed in D.U.I. car crashes because of alcohol influence and not drug influence.

You should be a bit more open minded about this CG. There are even police officers who are against drug prohibition because I can only assume that they have worked in the field for so long and see the dead ends that prohibition leads to.

P.S. since a few South American countries have decriminalized drugs, the crime rate has gone down considerably as well as having decreased government expenditure of not having to house inmates on simple drug charges anymore.

The ONLY reason drugs are still illegal and, unfortunately, will probably remain illegal for awhile is because a lot of people are employed by the "war on drugs" bullshit campaign in America. It has no real value in our society and the government doesn't give 2 shits about anyone using drugs. I can speak on this issue as someone that's been through the system and all the government cares about is your money.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Not everything is some conspiracy. Let's say for example I'm dealing with a person that I buy Dog beds off of, I don't want to have to rely on someone who is drugged out all the time, same with employees. I am glad companies run drug tests, I know I do.

I've had the unpleasant task of working with burn outs before and it's not fun, they never do what they are supposed to do, never remember things they've been told and it's just a mess.

Trust me, it's different from the amounts of people who now steal or rob or commit crimes for drug money then what would happen if something like that is legalized. It would be massive and you'd have a bunch of high idiots running around, I am personally against it. I'm against Cigarettes as well, anything with chemicals that alters who we are or that is addicting shouldn't be easily available.

Also, I know some people who would do drugs like Pot if it were legal, but the fact that there is a chance they can get caught keeps them at bay, which is how it should be.

People don't need substances to cloud their minds and their thought process, it's like I always say. The better you are at drinking the worse you are at thinking, same goes for any kind of drug or substance. I'd rather not drive or be involved with people who use drugs.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

whoa whoa whoa guys, seriously, no politics
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 pm

The only positive thing that would come out of selling weed is that it will boost the economy.

Personally i rather live in a world where the stuff is illegal then have everyone walking around high.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
The only positive thing that would come out of selling weed is that it will boost the economy.

Personally i rather live in a world where the stuff is illegal then have everyone walking around high.

The US government already gains millions of dollars in revenue from taxes from medical marijuana in california.

WEED PAID FOR THE ROADS IN YOUR TOWN.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

which is why they need to set restrictions like alcohol.

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 pm

I was able to drink and buy alcohol at 14 years of age, you'll always find ways around laws. Keep that StUfF banned and illegal.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

MoH Striker wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

which is why they need to set restrictions like alcohol.

Striker it doesn't work. I can walk into my local singin, 7-11 or luk oil. I have bought there before, dip, cigars, cigs, everything. They will still sell it to you. I walked into a buy rite liquors and bought a 6 pack of miller. You can get around it. its bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Go to a corner store run by asians and they'll sell you anything. The asian corner store by my school sells $150 roors to grade 9s who look like they're in grade 6.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Go to a corner store run by asians and they'll sell you anything. The asian corner store by my school sells $150 roors to grade 9s who look like they're in grade 6.

so thats how you know winny chang?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:00 pm

No she goes to my school dumbass
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:05 pm

she stole Wolf's $5 and now his Nike's!
Back to top Go down
asap

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

MoH Striker wrote:
w01fsk7aag wrote:

so thats how you know winny chang?

I dont like to use lines from Generic Non American Description run t.v. shows but I have to say, that was a BURN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chance to learn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Chance to learn! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance to learn!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next