{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you guys like to do for....

Go down 
+5
REG IV
Shotty
MoH Striker
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

What would you guys like to do for.... Empty
PostSubject: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:53 pm

The big MOH four year anniversary coming up in a few months? I bring it up now because I would like to plan something special. Not all clans last as long so I think it deserves special recognition.

I could easily do a community montage, I know a lot of you guys have Black Ops clips or whatever, but I want some suggestions outside of the box really.

Maybe a retrospective of sorts? Chronicling all the games we've played as a clan and maybe flash some numbers? Sometimes it's impressive to show numbers, kind of how companies do for meetings.

Like SWBF2 53-1, maybe I can go back and re-master some of that old SWBF2 footage I have.

Then something like COD4 128-29 and some footage of that as well?

I am thinking more of legacy terms overall but I would like suggestions. I could really take my time with something but I want input from all of you.

Hard to believe when you think about it, time really kind of fly's I guess. I have an idea to go back and count every member who has ever been in the clan and add them all up, I think it's a pretty staggering number really.

So many successful things, I think we definitely need to celebrate.

Ideas? Comments?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:11 pm

We usually have a massive graphic overhaul of the site right? Maybe somehow do something special for that...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Well we just got this new banner and I think it's pretty kick Butt. In fact those kids we slapped the other day were Sucking my D about how awesome the site was...lol

But let's keep the ideas flowing!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Yeah I gotta be honest I love this banner..

I know we've talked about this before but never really gone through with it, what about some MoH Merchandise?

*EDIT* And I'm talking like a flag or a pennant type thing you could hang in a gaming room. Not boring StUfF like tshirts and hats you'll never wear. Coffee mugs maybe lol?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Hmm, I like the pennant idea actually. I looked into stuff like bumper stickers and all before. I will have to look into pennants as well. I also have looked into mouse pads. Just throwing it out there?

Something that we can use or have but not go around looking like a retard in.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Hmm, I like the pennant idea actually. I looked into stuff like bumper stickers and all before. I will have to look into pennants as well. I also have looked into mouse pads. Just throwing it out there?

Something that we can use or have but not go around looking like a retard in.

Exactly like who would wear the shirt or hat honestly. But I'd buy a mousepad and a pennant and StUfF like that. Keychains maybe?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Well I was thinking of giving some of this stuff away. Maybe have it available for order as well, but at least give a little something away. As a thanks for all the amazing times and kind of as a pre thanks to the good job I know everyone will do in the future for the clan.

Wait till you get to play with guys like Omega and Hash, you'll think you died and went to Heaven. It's guys that like that have reinvigorated me and has me actually excited for the future of the clan.

I want to thank everyone, so a community montage is something I am definitely going to do. Going to look into pennants and some things like that as well.

Thanks for the idea. Feel free to keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Honestly man I can't wait I know what you mean. I haven't played with them but just talking to them and seeing how pumped everyone is gets me pumped too.

Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

if you do a montage type of thing we need to display the new members big time show that it is the newer members that can make this clan last another 4
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Ya, I was pretty open that I think guys like Omega and Hash are clearly future members. I just don't want to forget the others as well. I know Shotty has some epic footage dying for a montage. Including a Quad Grenade~!
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:08 pm

QUAAAAAAAAAAD FRAAAAAG!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Shotty wrote:
QUAAAAAAAAAAD FRAAAAAG!

I want to use the alternate angle for a montage so bad! lol So epic watching them try to scatter.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

i have a quad nade with an alternate angle on my fileshare lmao

Last edited by w01fsk7aag on Mon May 16, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
REG IV

REG IV

Number of posts : 59
Gamertag : REG IV
PSN : BOB-
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Well now for the montage would it only be black ops?

If you have video of another game that would be fine too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teammoh.com/
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

I could make a splash page for the website with a video on it and our roster, record, ect, and then just have a redirect to our main page
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Designs wrote:
I could make a splash page for the website with a video on it and our roster, record, ect, and then just have a redirect to our main page

Can you put every record from every game on it? If so I can p.m. you everything, though the Black Ops records will obviously change.
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

A section dedicated to the legendary, spotty Tacoscrub.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Designs do you think you could make us a legit recruitment video? Maybe pimp some of our stats and if it's really good I can pay to promote us. Maybe add in the promotions we are running with the netflix and MS points ect...
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:47 pm

yeah bro like a sick Butt after effects video
Back to top Go down
TheCaptain

TheCaptain

Number of posts : 117
Gamertag : NONE
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:19 am

How about we sacrifice a lamb or some other animal?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:12 am

Mayday Malone wrote:
How about we sacrifice a lamb or some other animal?

Name change Capt? lol I don't think it's a good idea to kill animals on behalf of the clan....lol
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:38 pm

I liked that idea.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:01 am

Lets sacrifice wolf on Passover!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys like to do for....   What would you guys like to do for.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you guys like to do for....
Page 1 of 1