{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3…

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3… Empty
PostSubject: Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3…   Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3… Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:10 am

I know, I know.. finally a post right? Sorry folks, but there hasn’t been a drop of anything to really post about lately. I was thinking about adding in some general Star Wars news or general Star Wars gaming news, what would everyone think about that?
Thanks to ‘persiana’ (from the LucasArts forums) for the heads up, some new information regarding Crytek UK (formally Free Radical) has surfaced. Apparently, they will be announcing something big com this years E3, which will take place June 7-9, 2011 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
I am presuming this will most like be Timesplitters 4 but one never knows! According to vg247.com:
Speaking to Develop, Yerli said it had “ambitious plans” for the TimeSplitter developer that was once known as Free Radical.
“I think at E3 this year – or just after – we are going to make a big announcement that I think people will be happy about,” he said.

They were very pleased with their contribution to Crysis 2 [Note: Crytek UK made the multiplayer component - JC], and we have very ambitious plans for Crytek UK. The studio is now up to 85 people, with nice new offices. The main thing is that the team are having a lot of fun – that’s the most important thing to us.”
Yerli added the “UK scene” would be “very pleased” with what Crytek UK was working on.
Crytek UK has said in the past it’ll start work on either a new IP or TimeSplitters 4, a project the studio worked on previously as Free Radical.
It could very well be Battlefront 3 as Free Radical was working on both Battlefront 3 and Timesplitters 4 before they shut down.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hasheem5

Number of posts : 17
Gamertag : MoH iSlap
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3… Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3…   Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3… Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:36 pm

I'd be ok with either game. SWBF3 would be my preference. But timesplitters was one of my first FPS
Back to top Go down

Crytek UK unveiling “Big Surprise” at E3…
Page 1 of 1