{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 am

It's Boller time!

I kind of feel sorry for you guys since you were in contention, Boller has a strong Butt arm but is like a kid with ADHD back there man. As long as they don't ask too much from him, you guys can still win. He did take the Ravens to the playoffs before, so your not totally screwed. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm

i hope so i hope boller can do it we shall see >.> still pisses me of that cambell will be out for six weeks if everything goes well
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 am

NINERS
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 am

Tacoman. wrote:
NINERS

They are pretty good, thanks to my favorite QB growing up that is now their coach. I wish them well, except when the Ravens are going to have to smack them around on Thanksgiving.

Hey Hate, you might have lucked out or maybe Al Davis is making deals from beyond the grave, Raiders trading for former Bengals QB Carson Palmer. I think that in itself would be a great move, but 2 first round draft picks for a QB who is 32? That's kind of crazy man. What happens to Cambell comes back? I think if you give up 2 first rounders, your pretty much going to have to go with Palmer as your starter.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Until he chokes. Palmer is known for throwing 3-4 TDs in a game, but he is the opposite of clutch. If it's close late, watch for the pick 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?   Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Hate, guess what time it is in Oakland?
Page 1 of 1