{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments   Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 am

When I first started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online it took me a while to find a weapon which I felt truly comfortable with, I’m not one for Sniping or Shotguns, therefore I tend to try out the Sub Machine Gun and Assault Rifle offerings and that’s when I settled with the Type 95. At the time there wasn’t much talk of this being an overpowered weapon, but lately we have been lots of complaints of this on Twitter.
The Type 95 is a 3-round burst Assault Rifle which players unlock at level 32, combining this with certain class configurations and attachments can make this a very formidable weapon, I was beginning to think I was getting good at the game, then began hearing reports suggesting that this gun is deemed too powerful by many hardcore gamers. If you head over to 360Icons.com you can see that a cash tournament is taking place on Saturday and the only gun which is not allowed is the Type 95.
Back in mid-December Infinity Ward rolled out a title update for MW3, one aspect of this update addressed the Type 95′s hipspread, but it looks like the developers saw no problem with the weapon’s power. As a gamer who loves using the Type 95 it is somewhat counter-productive to complain about it being too good, but I’m sick of people moaning about its strength, instead I would like to see it more balanced so when I get a kill with it it’s because of my skill nothing to do with it being better than other guns.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments   Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am

crapgamer wrote:
When I first started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online it took me a while to find a weapon which I felt truly comfortable with, I’m not one for Sniping or Shotguns, therefore I tend to try out the Sub Machine Gun and Assault Rifle offerings and that’s when I settled with the Type 95. At the time there wasn’t much talk of this being an overpowered weapon, but lately we have been lots of complaints of this on Twitter.
The Type 95 is a 3-round burst Assault Rifle which players unlock at level 32, combining this with certain class configurations and attachments can make this a very formidable weapon, I was beginning to think I was getting good at the game, then began hearing reports suggesting that this gun is deemed too powerful by many hardcore gamers. If you head over to 360Icons.com you can see that a cash tournament is taking place on Saturday and the only gun which is not allowed is the Type 95.
Back in mid-December Infinity Ward rolled out a title update for MW3, one aspect of this update addressed the Type 95′s hipspread, but it looks like the developers saw no problem with the weapon’s power. As a gamer who loves using the Type 95 it is somewhat counter-productive to complain about it being too good, but I’m sick of people moaning about its strength, instead I would like to see it more balanced so when I get a kill with it it’s because of my skill nothing to do with it being better than other guns.

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments   Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Don't really see a problem with it. It's no better than MW2's FAMAS and they did nothing about that. I guess the community has just become more and more wimpy and can't take a good gun in a game. The current CoD players would never had lasted threw WaW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments   Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Type 95 too powerful in MW3, banned from some tournaments
Page 1 of 1