{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in our fantasy league. This was our third year and we will continue on with doing this for as long as you guys want to.

Congratulations to Poison for winning, I sent him his Microsoft Points card and I'm looking forward to scouting players for next year already!

Thanks again everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Very Happy

That was about as close as a championship could be, amazing the dream team led by Cam Newton and CJ Spiller of all people won, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Everything that could go right for Poison's scrubs this year did go right. Congrats man! Hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes and actually get a QB next year.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 am

Haha, I thought it was kinda funny the site gave your team the best draft, but I think you had some injuries. I thought I was done when Jamaal Charles went down, but we prevailed. And then again when Forte went down, but CJ Spiller turned into a champ.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Poison wrote:
Haha, I thought it was kinda funny the site gave your team the best draft, but I think you had some injuries. I thought I was done when Jamaal Charles went down, but we prevailed. And then again when Forte went down, but CJ Spiller turned into a champ.

Well Roddy White was suppposed to be a top 2-3 WR this year, and that never panned out. I also drafted Reggie Wayne, who lost a lot of value with Peyton's injury. Foster was a good number 1 back for me once he was back from injury and throughout the year I had like 3-4 solid backs that I was comfortable with starting at the second spot. My problem was QB. Our league puts more value in QBs than I'm used to (20 yards/pt, 6 pts/td) and I picked Josh goddamn Freeman. I had some disappointment but that doesn't take away from the fact that I was outplayed.

Tip of the hat to all participants.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 am

Well Freeman wasn't your fault, he was supposedly developing well and Raheem Morris was supposedly leading the Bucs to a playoff appearance. That definitely didn't pan out.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 pm

That's because the Bucs overachieved in 2010 and didn't beat a single team with a winning record. This years version of the Bucs is the Bengals, 0-7 against teams with winning records.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!   Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone for a great fantasy season!
Page 1 of 1