{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/24/call-of-duty-ghosts-accidentally-outed

A British retailer has provided more evidence that the next Call of Duty game is titled Ghosts.

A product listing on Tesco Direct (the object has now been pulled down) seems to corroborate recent reports about Ghosts, which came from a YouTube user back in March.

The listing also features credible box art bearing the Infinity Ward logo. Infinity Ward previously worked on the tremendously popular Modern Warfare entries in the long-running franchise. This would make sense since last year's Black Ops II was made by Treyarch. Has the Modern Warfare title been dropped following the high-profile departure and out-of-court settlement with Jason West and Vince Zampella? West and Zampella left after disputing royalties.

There were no details about the game coming to next-gen platforms, but we did manage to see box art for PS3 and Xbox 360 before they were pulled.

But looking more closely at box art it might still be connected with the Modern Warfare titles. It depicts a character donning a mask resembling that worn by Simon 'Ghost' Reilly. Combined with the title, can we reasonably speculate that this could be a prequel centred on the popular character from Modern Warfare 2?

Adding to the rumor is a reportedly leaked Target ad that also prominently features Call of Duty: Ghosts as well as a November 5, 2013 release date.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:13 am

there is a teaser trailer out don't know if anyone knew
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:32 am

Ya, it's on the Xbox dash as well.
They are doing a full reveal of the next generation version of the game May 21st at the next Xbox unveiling, which will be live on the Xbox dash or Spike TV. It's a brand new engine and a brand new game that is supposed to take things back to basics a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm

yeah i hope it will be good but i am on the ropes just a bit for now until we find more info out
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Hellhammer is the same way...lol
I think I might put $5 down on it and decide later if I actually want it. I feel like the clan kinda died out because the last couple of COD games stunk, it's hard to keep people interested when the game sucks, and a lot of people are afraid to try new and different games, so it's like COD or nothing, which sucks because there are other competitive games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?   Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Ghosts Accidentally Revealed?
Page 1 of 1