{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doritos Crash Course 2 Hits Xbox LIVE For FREE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Doritos Crash Course 2 Hits Xbox LIVE For FREE! Empty
PostSubject: Doritos Crash Course 2 Hits Xbox LIVE For FREE!    Doritos Crash Course 2 Hits Xbox LIVE For FREE! Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

When it comes to corporate sponsored, free-to-play, corn-based-product-based video games, look no further than Doritos Crash Course (2010). This little gem, a sidescrolling platformer inspired by obstacle course game shows like Ninja Warrior (Japan) and Wipeout (America), is surprisingly addictive. Players take control of their Xbox avatars, running, jumping, sliding, and weaving their way through a total of 15 colorful obstacle courses (30 with the “City Lights” DLC), racing against friends online and competing for the best times on the leaderboards.

This past Wednesday, Doritos Crash Course 2 was released on Xbox LIVE. I meant to write about it sooner, but quite frankly I’ve spent the past two nights trying to beat my friends’ times. I can say first-hand that Doritos Crash Course 2 delivers the same fast-paced action as the original.
Like its predecessor, Doritos Crash Course 2 is completely free, not to mention chock full of juicy achievements. Featuring 4 new locations, you guide your avatar through 20 increasingly difficult obstacle courses. Like before, you can play solo or with 3 friends, and as always you can compare times in the leaderboards.

Whereas Doritos Crash Course was developed by Wanako Games and Snack Strong Productions (I’m not even kidding, that’s their name), its sequel has Behaviuor Interactive at the helm. While many of the mechanics are the same as the original, there are some new features, such as wall-climbing. There’s now a form of in-game currency (stars) which you collect and spend on unlocking new courses, shortcuts, and some very silly avatar effects.

This game is fun, free, and there is literally no reason for you not to go download it right freakin’ now.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Doritos Crash Course 2 Hits Xbox LIVE For FREE!
Page 1 of 1